Welcome to Gaia! ::

FFF ~ Final Fantasy Forever

Back to Guilds

The best final fantasy guild on gaia; covering for ALL of your Final Fantasy needs! 

Tags: final fantasy, kingdom hearts, square enix, gaming, forever 

Reply "Other" ~ non-related discussions
Game Exclusives. (jealous much?)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aeshien

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:15 am
i thought id make a thread about game exclusives that people wished that they were on their consoles.
for me,id say Halo Reach on the Xbox. I love halo,but i dont want it on the ps3..(sorta i do.. but.. it'll ruin the feeling of it being exclusive..or otherwise "special".)I also think its unfair that a single Dragon Quest isnt on the shelves for the ps3,only for the wii.
I think DQ would have great potential on a Ps3..just like viii did on the ps2.. O.o"

so thats me. wbu?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:01 am
how horrid..the threads dead..you guys must really be satisfied with your consoles and your game library O.o"  

Aeshien

Parth Makeo

Romantic Lover

4,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:42 pm
Well, the sad thing is...Exclusives are somewhat rare. Most of the so called "Exclusives" are also on other platforms.
I know this E3, the WII showed amazing games and Splatterhouse is going to be damn headbanging sweet.
I myself play computer games more but do like PS3.
Only true exclusives i hav efor PS3 is Valkyrian Chronicles, MAG and 3d Dot game heroes which is awesome. The next Dragonquest game is going DS and XBOX this E3 showed nothing new...
GOW3 we knew about and also Halo Reach. All they did was get rid of the red ring problem.
At least we got a new Kirby game, Kid Icarus is coming as a launch titles for 3DS and most of the good games are multi platforms.
I rather ask "What game system do you play the most?"
I heard Red dead is the best on Xbox but some PS3 versions are easier to pick up (Borderlands modding is fun on PS3 with flash drive)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:31 am
I liked the Soul Calibur 3 and 4 Exclusives. SC 3 was for the Xbox, the PS2 and the GameCube I seem to remember, but each of the 3 versions got a unique bonus character. Xbox got Spawn (dunno why, he's not particularly Xbox-y as far as I know), PS2 got Heihachi Mishima from the PlayStation's iconic Tekken series and GameCube got Link from Nintendo's classic Zelda series. SC 4 was released for the Xbox 360 and PS3 just before the Star Wars: The Force Unleashed. As a result both consoles got the Apprentice Starkiller, Galen Marek. The Xbox 360 got Yoda (I assume because he uses a green lightsabre) and the PS3 got Darth Vader (again I assume because of his red lightsabre).

All in all I love console specific exclusives, and I hate them. I love them because it makes you feel like you've got something special over other consoles even though it's only a visual thing usually. I hate them because the don't really change the game that much, and I always wish that I had the other consoles to try out their exclusives.

Kaos Relinade
Crew

Genius

"Other" ~ non-related discussions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas