Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
Lol. p***y Block Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

She's annoying, right?
  Yup
  ...You're a d**k
View Results

xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx

Gracious Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:05 pm
Kojima Shiro
No it's because I am not gonna waste a explanation to someone who is just so immature. Also, telling me to go slit my wrist only shows more immaturity and the fact that you are probably the real idiot who does that. I am not a emo f*****t. I am just here to point out how stupid this "label" Can make people. You make a fine example. Now, I am done talking. I have no reason too. I am sure everyone see's what I am saying quiet clearly.

Wow, you're sure focused on maturity, huh? Is it cause you lack it yourself or because you're secretley 60 years old?
To answer your question, back when I was a dumbshit just like the rest of the idiots in this guild, yeah, I went through a cutting phaze, but I had been diagnosed with ACTUAL depression, unlike the s**t people in this guild make up. Unlike the skank this thread is about in the first place. I'm over that s**t now, and it's because I found a REAL RELATIONSHIP, with someone who makes me happy. Wow. I can't believe I'm sitting here, trying to explain how stupid human beings are to someone who is a waste of space. I'm done with you. Go away. No one asked your dumbshit a** to respond to this thread anyway.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:14 pm
If you didn't want a response, why post anything? Your logic doesn't make any sense.  

Frog Apocalypse

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100

xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx

Gracious Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:16 pm
Gundam Arashi
If you didn't want a response, why post anything? Your logic doesn't make any sense.

Yeah, I'm done with you too, in case you didn't get the message  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:02 am
xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx
Gundam Arashi

Does this look like I care?
In case you can't tell, I don't. I generally dislike most people, but someone who is willing to put another person down because they cannot be happy I just hate. Have fun in hell!  

Frog Apocalypse

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100

xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx

Gracious Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:05 am
Gundam Arashi
xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx
Gundam Arashi

Does this look like I care?
In case you can't tell, I don't. I generally dislike most people, but someone who is willing to put another person down because they cannot be happy I just hate. Have fun in hell!

I'll see ya there, ********!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:10 am
xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx
Kojima Shiro
Of course you all agree. You all consider yourselves that f*****t emo label. Also, Kojima Shiro was a japanese dude from Japanese bakumatsu who smoked alot of hash. Also, lead a whole rebellion group. Shiro means White and Kojima I have no idea.

First off, I have NEVER ******** labeled myself a ******** music genre. It's ******** stupid, that's why I got so pissed at that b***h in the first place!
Second, I really don't give a ******** what your username means.

O.o Wow.... Dude that argument was harsh.
You like the word ******** huh? Haha its funny how at least every sentence or every other sentence has the f-bomb in it smile  

Cheebx

Romantic Sex Symbol

7,300 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Slothapus
Crew

7,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:31 pm
Crimson. I am giving you 1 warning and 1 only. If you keep cursing like that and putting down people in the guild or you will be kicked out.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:49 am
Good on you for being a man OP, and tellin it like it is, but I gotta say you mad.  

Onani Master Luna Thoth

Hygienic Humorist

iGrunny E M O

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:38 pm
xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx
Gundam Arashi
Crimson, how about you stop being a d**k. You don't know how she feels, and you never will know, cause you aren't her. Before you talk about someone, look at your own life and what others could say about you.

Hahaha, that's funny. Cause, I've asked countless people. "Does a relationship at the age 14 even count as a relationship?" Pretty much all of them said no. She doesn't even know what love is yet. she's delusional. She needs to get a life and do what normal 14 year olds do. You know, my little pony and babrie.

Oi.
I was fourteen not a long time ago. We don't play with my little pony and barbies.
Generally.
And it honestly depends on the person.
Most 14 year olds can't be in a real relationship or think about that, but a few can.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:25 pm
iGrunny E M O
xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx
Gundam Arashi
Crimson, how about you stop being a d**k. You don't know how she feels, and you never will know, cause you aren't her. Before you talk about someone, look at your own life and what others could say about you.

Hahaha, that's funny. Cause, I've asked countless people. "Does a relationship at the age 14 even count as a relationship?" Pretty much all of them said no. She doesn't even know what love is yet. she's delusional. She needs to get a life and do what normal 14 year olds do. You know, my little pony and babrie.

Oi.
I was fourteen not a long time ago. We don't play with my little pony and barbies.
Generally.
And it honestly depends on the person.
Most 14 year olds can't be in a real relationship or think about that, but a few can.

Well this particular girl I'm talking about can't. She was suicidal over her computer breaking down, so she can't handle ANYTHING in life.  

xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx

Gracious Vampire

Vaknar21

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:44 pm
Lol crying  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:19 pm
xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx
Ok, so I had tis girl in my friends list. You may have seen her whiney, stupid posts around the guild about her "Boyfrien problems".
I sent her a Pm. This is bascially exactly what it said:

You know, knowing you, you're probably going to take this VERY harshly. But, I've been seeing your status updates for the past couple days, and just thought you should know.... it's starting to get EXTREMELY annoying. YOU'RE ******** FOURTEEN YEARS OLD. You don't even know what a "hard life" or a "broken heart" is yet! Life only gets worse from here on out! So, if you can't deal with your petty little problems now, there's no way you'll survive in the future.
And also, on your profile, it says "I am.... 95% emo"
Yeah, for you and all your "emo" idols... EMO IS A ******** GENRE OF MUSIC! In no way is it a lifestyle. It doesn't mean wearing all dark colors, having dark makeup, being depressed, cutting, or any of that other s**t you always tend to do and label yourself as "emo".
LEARN a ******** LESSON. I didn't want to be the one to have to tell you this, but you ARE being VERY ******** annoying!

This afternoon, I sign on, and find she's p***y blocked me. Lol. ******** tard.
People like her shouldn't exist. Murdered.  

Vaknar21

serjtankian_is_god

5,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:51 pm
Vaknar21
xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx
Ok, so I had tis girl in my friends list. You may have seen her whiney, stupid posts around the guild about her "Boyfrien problems".
I sent her a Pm. This is bascially exactly what it said:

You know, knowing you, you're probably going to take this VERY harshly. But, I've been seeing your status updates for the past couple days, and just thought you should know.... it's starting to get EXTREMELY annoying. YOU'RE ******** FOURTEEN YEARS OLD. You don't even know what a "hard life" or a "broken heart" is yet! Life only gets worse from here on out! So, if you can't deal with your petty little problems now, there's no way you'll survive in the future.
And also, on your profile, it says "I am.... 95% emo"
Yeah, for you and all your "emo" idols... EMO IS A ******** GENRE OF MUSIC! In no way is it a lifestyle. It doesn't mean wearing all dark colors, having dark makeup, being depressed, cutting, or any of that other s**t you always tend to do and label yourself as "emo".
LEARN a ******** LESSON. I didn't want to be the one to have to tell you this, but you ARE being VERY ******** annoying!

This afternoon, I sign on, and find she's p***y blocked me. Lol. ******** tard.
People like her shouldn't exist. Murdered.

You made me giggle.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:30 pm
hehe i agree with both sides of the arguement. it is severly annoying when u keep something that rlly hurts you to urself then asnother person like the one girl gets attention over the tiniest things. im 14 and im dating a guy but im not gonna kill myself if we break up. but i also see why what he sed was a douche move. maybe she just doesnt get enuff attention away from the computer as she would like. i dunno, either way i dont know how we got the whole cutting thing into this thread... impressive how just about everythread has something to do with self harm.. GRRR  

Im Diggin That Dope

Jayde_Viveca

4,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:10 pm
Just because your gay you can never have a REAL relationship? That's not right. Everyone,no matter what, can have a real relationship...idiots...  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games