Reply 'Tendo Cult~
Ocarina of Time remake for 3DS!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Super Cheesio

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:23 pm
Only a rumor at the moment, but these screens here suggest that it's legit.
http://kotaku.com/5564395/rumor-3ds-gets-ocarina-of-time-remake/gallery/

Update: No longer a rumor.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:25 pm
God dammit. I give up.  

Allegro

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:26 pm
It's weird that Nintendo hasn't announced this, yet it's up like it's going to be announced. My guess is that they're holding it to their chest in case Sony/SE says they're remaking FF7. Nintendo will be all "******** YOU! Look at this s**t."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:28 pm
Meta_Fish
It's weird that Nintendo hasn't announced this, yet it's up like it's going to be announced. My guess is that they're holding it to their chest in case Sony/SE says they're remaking FF7. Nintendo will be all "******** YOU! Look at this s**t."
I think that, if it IS real, they didn't announce it because it would muscle in on the hype of Skyward Sword.  

Allegro

Sir Codin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:29 pm
I ain't holding my breath until I see more info.

In the meantime, I'll go play the N64 original...  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:30 pm
Allegro
Meta_Fish
I think that, if it IS real, they didn't announce it because it would muscle in on the hype of Skyward Sword.
Then why is it up on the site at ALL. I just don't get why it was uploaded to the website.  

Meta_Fish
Captain

Allegro

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:31 pm
Meta_Fish
Allegro
Meta_Fish
Then why is it up on the site at ALL. I just don't get why it was uploaded to the website.
Perplexing, I admit. maybe to tease a TGS announcement?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:32 pm
Allegro
Meta_Fish
Allegro
Meta_Fish
I guess, maybe? That doesn't make much more sense than anything else though.  

Meta_Fish
Captain

Allegro

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:35 pm
Meta_Fish
Allegro
Meta_Fish
Allegro
Meta_Fish
I guess, maybe? That doesn't make much more sense than anything else though.
Only reasonable explanation we have for now, though.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:19 pm
Where do you even find this?  

System C O R R U P T

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:02 pm
It was found by someone messing around with the url on the Nintendo E3 website. See
http://e3.nintendo.com/3ds/game/?g=ndogs
At some point, someone replaced the word ndogs with something that brought them to a part of the site with info about Zelda. Nintendo must not have thought people would do this. But someone clearly took the time.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:19 pm
=)  

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

'Tendo Cult~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out