Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role play for life

Back to Guilds

mixing all types of awesome roleplays in one place to have the most fun 

Tags: school, lycanswerewolves, vampires, anything, awesome 

Reply Role play area
5 Till Midnight (White Order avalible) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do to lack of members, should I move this RP to the forums?
  Definitly
  Probably not
  Not sure
View Results

Kaija_14
Crew

Thieving Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:42 pm
Takeshi scowled at the board and moved the king out of check. "That's easy to see." He replied while waiting for Jareth's next move.

Makoto smiled. "You've heard of it." She said happily. "I'm not quite sure if what I feel is strong enough to be called a love yet, but I am aiming for something I believe to be impossible at this point." She wasn't very confident speaking to Rose but was glad to be talking with somebody.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:49 pm
Jareth moved a seemingly pointless peice as it was harmless were it was at the moment. "I'm also known for my deception, per say." he sayed. "Take my orbs for example. They can help create large scalle ilusions that are can be very real."

Rose nodded a bit. "Well at least you have someone in mind." he said. "But nothing is ever trully impossible. Tell whoever it is about how you feel, you may be supprised by the answer given."  

Mishiranu-Reaperofshadows
Vice Captain

Kaija_14
Crew

Thieving Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:00 pm
Takeshi took the piece Jareth previously moved from the last turn. "You must know all sorts of information from these books, how is it that you haven't read through everything after being here for so long?"

Makoto smiled half heartily. "Its not in my nature to give up on anything so I'm building toward it. But there is one question I'd like to ask you, it's about this war against the vampires." She said hoping it would be alright if he was able to give an answer.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:06 pm
"Oh I have." He replied. "In fact I've read most of these books several times." He then moved and took a peice by his king. The small harmless peice turned out to be a trap, leaving the king deffencless. "And that's Checkmate."

"And what would your question be?" Rose asked.  

Vice Captain

Kaija_14
Crew

Thieving Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:16 pm
Takeshi looked repeatedly at the board and at Jareth several times. "You haven't memorized them all yet after all this time?" He asked while looking around the library. "That was a fast game" Takeshi admitted with a defeated sigh.

Makoto looked over the rows of flowers and shrubs that were organized neatly in the courtyard. "Will we ever experience peace again in this world or will it be destroyed by the opposing sides?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:21 pm
"I'll admit that there are some books I don't read. Such as the medical books." he said. "I really don't find any need to study those, but otherwise I've read them all."

Rose let out a small sigh. "I hope that we can live in peace." he said. "But our ultimate fate is up to god to decide. There is only so much that the Order can truly do."  

Vice Captain

Kaija_14
Crew

Thieving Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:34 pm
Takeshi nodded. "That makes sense if your talent lies in creating those orbs medical knowledge wouldn't fit." He stood up with a prolonged sigh. "Its been fun, in a way, but I think I should take a break from this library." Without another moment Takeshi had teleported outside.

Makoto glance toward Rose with a slight look of sadness. "This war has killed so many without a sign of leveling out to one side. But like I said giving up won't help. There must be something we can do to get an upper hand on the horde."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:42 pm
(his name with be Matthew)
Kain sighs and goes into his room to find an awaiting shadow before being kidnapped by a half breed like himself but of the vampire kind.

There was a note in Knight's room telling him that his half brother had been kidnap and would die if Knight didn't obey the vampires.

(would one of the strong full vampires be willing to take and use Kain as they like)  

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

KobaltStriker
Vice Captain

4,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:52 am
Cove comes running threw the mountains chasing a member of the order "you b*****d you killed them, you frickin' b*****d" Cove suddenly disappeared and all of a sudden there was blood on his clothes, and the member of the order lie dead on the ground cut in half the blood still dripping off the blade coming out of Cove's arm. Cove thought to himself "why did he kill them, they were innocent, they were my friends, they were human, & yet he slaughtered them like they were pigs, just because of some prejudice tendencies against vampires" Cove completely broke down he begain to cry like he had never cried before. He fell to the ground and the rest of the order surrounded him, & begin to drag him to the dungeon and chain him up.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:10 pm
(*edit* sorry, I've been abscent but work has been realy hectic for the past few weeks and I'm not sure if I'll be avb;le to post soon. We've been working freaking 12 hours days for the most part and I'm too tired most of the time to stay and chat)  

Vice Captain

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:30 am
( i honestly dont know what to post)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:38 am
Allegra Kori no Tamashi
( i honestly dont know what to post)

Want Kain? He got kidnapped by a half breed vampire and gets handed over to a more powerful vampire so that they canbtry and use knight or just train Kain to be theirs.  

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:09 am
hmm ok ill post later today