Submit

MaverickDrifter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:23 pm
I'M STIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLL

IN A DREEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAMMM

SNAKE EEEAAATEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRR  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:26 pm
Meta_Fish
There are a menagerie of tricks for compressing files that become more and more apparent as time goes on, especially when it's been what, over five ********: Kegan said it too. But yeah.

CALM YOURSELF ALLEGRO EVERYTHING IS GONNA BE OK OMG

BREATH

BREEEEEEEEEATH

NOW PUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSH

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGHAAAAAAAAAAAAH WHY DIDN'T YOU WEAR A CONDOM  

Allegro

Allegro

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:31 pm
There are just certain things I'd prefer them to trim, like I was talking to Wayne about earlier.

Codec calls, sure. But I'm not sure I'll buy the game if they structure the game like Peace Walker, or if they remove certain elements of the game, like the whole "kill animals and eat them" thing.

And if they change the boss fight with The End

so help me god

if you thought i was whiny BEFORE  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:13 pm
Allegro
There are just certain things I'd prefer them to trim, like I was talking to Wayne about earlier.

Codec calls, sure. But I'm not sure I'll buy the game if they structure the game like Peace Walker, or if they remove certain elements of the game, like the whole "kill animals and eat them" thing.

so help me god

Well, if they do anything drastic like that you could always just go back to the PS2 version... It's not like they could somehow change history.  

Master_Glink

Owwin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:14 pm
Master_Glink
Allegro

so help me god

Well, if they do anything drastic like that you could always just go back to the PS2 version... It's not like they could somehow change history.
"Oh hey guys, the 3DS is also a time machine that erases the competition. PEACE!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:55 pm
Master_Glink
Allegro

so help me god

I'm aware of that. It just bugs me that they'd pick this game to make an imperfect port of.  

Allegro

Master_Glink

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:05 pm
Allegro
Master_Glink
Allegro

so help me god

I'm aware of that. It just bugs me that they'd pick this game to make an imperfect port of.

Perhaps, but I think that Kojima himself would be the first to cancel the project if he saw it that it wouldn't satisfy the expectations of the fans. I've yet to see a MGS game that has failed to deliver.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:09 pm
I'm not sure how much say Kojima HAS nowadays. Remember how he swore off MGS games after 4?

Then a whole bunch are getting made anyways? I dunno how much of Kojima's vision Konami's going to uphold.  

Allegro

Master_Glink

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:22 pm
Allegro
I'm not sure how much say Kojima HAS nowadays. Remember how he swore off MGS games after 4?

Then a whole bunch are getting made anyways? I dunno how much of Kojima's vision Konami's going to uphold.

Well, didn't he say that it was the last one for Snake, but there could be others that center around other characters in the story, like Raiden in MGS:Rising? As far as the portable ones, none that I know about have been about Snake either, they all center around Big Boss. And he did introduce his apprentice when he showed Rising... So he might be keeping his promise in terms of not directing 'new' MGS games.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:29 pm
Master_Glink
Allegro

Well, didn't he say that it was the last one for Snake, but there could be others that center around other characters in the story, like Raiden in MGS:Rising? As far as the portable ones, none that I know about have been about Snake either, they all center around Big Boss. And he did introduce his apprentice when he showed Rising... So he might be keeping his promise in terms of not directing 'new' MGS games.
No, he said he was done.  

Allegro

Master_Glink

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:09 pm
Allegro
Master_Glink
Allegro

No, he said he was done.

Well, I had not read that interview before. Yet, from what I can gather from it, he didn't say he was done, more like he wanted to move on to other games yet couldn't. He doesn't seem to want to completely disassociate himself from the franchise either, but pass it on to a new generation of people to work with it. Similar to what he's doing with MGS:Rising.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:11 pm
Except they dragged him back to direct that, too.  

Allegro

Kuzodav

Eloquent Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:55 pm
digi734
I'M STIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLL

IN A DREEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAMMM

SNAKE EEEAAATEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRR

TRUMPET TRUM TRUMMPEEEETTTT  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items