Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
►Resident Evil 5 Partner! (PS3 Online)◄

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Box of Soreal

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:17 pm

Ok so I got Resident Evil 5 Gold Ed. , but I do not want to play it till I get though RE5 original version one more time.--->
I have been playing this game (ORIGINAL) since last Sunday off & on. I've been playing online with diff. people to help me through. I played as Sheva since she is my fav. out of the duo. Anyways. I would like to go through this game again , because I feel like I am missing things. Some of the things that should be unlocked are not. I was glad I killed Wesker at the end , which was easy after I figured out what to do. I would like to play all the way from ch. 1-1 to 6-3 again. The catch is I would like to play with someone who is experienced in the game (knows everything). This includes knowing were all the emblems are , and so on. Also how to kill a boss . One thing I would also like is if you work as a team because I don't want to turn around one min. , and your gone , and I'm being killed even though I can hold my own as Sheva.

P.S. if we do play don't get frustrated when I don't know what to do. I forgot how to get though some of the levels , so please bare with me ,haha.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:25 pm
We have an RE5 stickied thread.

Thread Contained.  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items