Welcome to Gaia! ::

◇ Xtreme Skilled Knights ◇

Back to Guilds

An army of many is more powerful than an army of one. 

Tags: everything, anime, poetry, clan, gold, fun, knights, skilled, RP, games, music, advice, vending, webcasts, booty grab, contests, art, music, zOMG, Wii, Xbox, Playstation, PC 

Reply Jak's Act III______________-____________ Nintendo
WHAT DO MEAN THERE'S A NEW SYSTEM?! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A NEW SYSTEM?!?
  WHAT!?!
  Sweet!
  I don't care.
View Results

Appelsina

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:54 pm
No.
My DS Lite is good enough.
>:l  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:35 pm
Expired Pudding
LabTech180
I'm definitely not buying it. It's going to be at least three years before I buy an "upgraded" DS—I wouldn't have even bought the DSi if it wasn't for the fact that my original DS's L and R buttons no longer work.

I really hope that the new Pokémon games aren't limited to the 3DS. Sure, it looks like it will be a cool concept, but the DSi has barely been out a year.

I seriously will cry if Pokemon Black and White are on 3DS. And no, the DSis haven't even been out ONE YEAR.

Say your prayers Pokemon fans!!! Pray that Black And White AREN'T on the 3DS!! Okay, you don't have to worry if you get a 3DS and b&w come out for it, but those of us who aren't getting one will worry!!!!

No, hope it comes bundled with the 3DS. That way Nintendo makes more money off of the bundles so they can make more games and help build up the economy. The DSi and DSi XL, ARE NOT NEW CONSOLES. Get that through your heads, people. The DSi and XL are just models of the DS, they are no different than the DSlite and the DS, except for lack of GBA port and added cameras. The 3DS, is it's successor, much like the PS3 to the PS2, it IS AN ENTIRELY NEW CONSOLE, unlike the DSi and XL which are UPGRADED MODELS, when will people learn this? The games will be entirely different, the DS series is only as powerful as the PS1, the 3DS rivals the Gamecube.  

xXInvisible_HotDogsXx

xXInvisible_HotDogsXx

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:09 pm
The Appelsina Hlaup
No.
My DS Lite is good enough.
>:l

Yet another ijit who doesn't understand that the 3DS is a NEW CONSOLE, not an upgrade.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:36 pm
No, I didn't even bother getting a DS Lite. I don't play enough DS games to justify the switch. *shrug*  

PKOwl

8,000 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

OwO_RANDOMNESS_OwO

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:28 pm
nintendo just wants to keep you buying their crap for example the DS and then the DSlite i just thought WTF YOU COULDENT HAVE DONE THIS WITH A REGULAR DS and now the DSi XL ugh at this rate nintendo is going to lose horribly at the hand held gamming war  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:40 pm
I think the 3DS is going to fail badly.  

random_skittles11

Devout Hoarder

12,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Black_Angel_Flowne

2,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:51 am
I'm not getting the 3DS. Not at all.
I've still got my original DS, and it's my baby. *I can still play GBA games on it!!!*
It's aggravating since they're just putting the same thing back on the market with shinier graphics. And they're putting the new Animal Crossing + a much better looking Sims 3 console game on the thing, too... crying  
Jak's Act III______________-____________ Nintendo

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff