Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
Black Veil Brides.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

avenged_king

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:47 pm
If I heard another post about how hawt Andy Sixx is(going "LYKE OMG ANDY SIXX IS SOOO HAWT, MY FAVE SONG IS KNIVES AND PENS, HE'S SO HAWT!), then I will hurt the new BVB album.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:19 pm
avenged_king
If I heard another post about how hawt Andy Sixx is(going "LYKE OMG ANDY SIXX IS SOOO HAWT, MY FAVE SONG IS KNIVES AND PENS, HE'S SO HAWT!), then I will hurt the new BVB album.

Well, he IS extremely sexy, and, in my opinions, Knives and Pens is their best song. BUT, yeah. People like that disgust me too. stare

xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx

Gracious Vampire

avenged_king

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:26 pm
xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx
avenged_king

Well, he IS extremely sexy, and, in my opinions, Knives and Pens is their best song. BUT, yeah. People like that disgust me too. stare

I agree that he is sexy, and Knives and pens is very good. It's just..do you only like the band for him? Thats all. XD  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:35 pm
avenged_king
xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx
avenged_king

I agree that he is sexy, and Knives and pens is very good. It's just..do you only like the band for him? Thats all. XD

Noooo... course not. I like the band cause I like the band. Like I said on another thread about BVB, the sexyness of the lead singer is just an added bonus. XP  

xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx

Gracious Vampire

avenged_king

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:07 pm
xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx
avenged_king
xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx
avenged_king

Noooo... course not. I like the band cause I like the band. Like I said on another thread about BVB, the sexyness of the lead singer is just an added bonus. XP

Haha, exactly. XD  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:00 am

Andy? Sexy? That was a looong time ago, man neutral
He looks like a mix between Eric Draven and Alice Cooper now. Not hot. And the music, oh sheesh .. I'm not here to hate, but really .. they should stop being so cliché, then I might actually like them again.

Hatsya

Obsessive Cultist

avenged_king

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:39 pm
Hatsya

Andy? Sexy? That was a looong time ago, man neutral
He looks like a mix between Eric Draven and Alice Cooper now. Not hot. And the music, oh sheesh .. I'm not here to hate, but really .. they should stop being so cliché, then I might actually like them again.

He looks better with his shorter hair...
The new single isn't great though.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:58 pm
Knives and Pens is one of their best songs and Yes Groupies are creepy.
Andy sixx is cute..
but not to the point of randomly blasting him out to the world of other people who probably think your crazy...  

Cheebx

Romantic Sex Symbol

7,300 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

avenged_king

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:03 pm
ii-ToxicLollipop-ii
Knives and Pens is one of their best songs and Yes Groupies are creepy.
Andy sixx is cute..
but not to the point of randomly blasting him out to the world of other people who probably think your crazy...

XD Andy Sixx is cute, I just won't EXPLODE over him.  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games