Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Rusbob13's custom jutsu

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

rusbob13

Girl-Crazy Genius

10,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:45 pm
I don't think I'll have that much, but the ones I do make up, I'll put here.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:47 pm
Name of Jutsu: Thunder God of Water
Rank of Jutsu: Chuunin
Range of Jutsu: about 4 or 5 meters around the user
Jutsu's Element: Water
Jutsu Type: Ninjutsu
Do you want your Jutsu added to the Guild List? Nope, cuz I’m selfish =P
Description: Similar to Garaa's Thunder God of Sand technique in that it's a jutsu that is used to drain an opponents lightning jutsu.
The user first creates a ball of water, and throws it in the air. Once the ball gets to a certain height, it then shoots multiple water spikes around the user. Then when the opponent uses the lightning jutsu, the water spikes act as lightning rods and pulls the lightning jutsu's electricity into the ground, or into the water depending on where they’re standing.

Limitations/Rules
~The spikes can only soak up one lightning jutsu before the water spikes lose their form and become regular water puddles.
~The jutsu is able to soak up to a chuunin level lightning jutsu, and only weakens lightning jutsu’s above that. i.e. jounin jutsu have the power of a chuunin jutsu.
~If the jutsu is used on the water, and you’re swimming in the water, you still get shocked because the lightning will be redirected to the water that you are swimming in.  

rusbob13

Girl-Crazy Genius

10,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Flatterer 200

rusbob13

Girl-Crazy Genius

10,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:16 pm
Your Rank: Jounin
Ninja Class: Ninjutsu/Sage
Name of Jutsu: Active Underwater Sonar
Rank of Jutsu: Chuunin
Jutsu's Element:Water, and must have water as the main element
Jutsu Type:Ninjutsu
Do you want you Jutsu added to the Guild List? No
Description: This is a passive jutsu that sends out low level sonic pulses into the water, and allows the user to read the pulses when they comic. Works just like a sonar in that when the sonar bounces off of objects, it comes back quicker than the other sonar waves, allowing the user to map out whats under water. Letting him see where the various caves, kelp, fish, and any swimming people people are up to a 60 foot radius.
Rp Sample

(If requested)

Note: I actually wasn't the one to originally come up with this. Something similar to this was made by another person a while ago. (His name escapes me at the moment) But he hasn't posted in NUR in about a year, and I've tried unsuccessfully to contact him. So I'm not even sure if he still goes on gaia. But I thought this jutsu was too interesting to let die, so I'm trying to see if I can get it for myself. If he shows up back in NUR one day, I'll ask him if it's ok if I keep the skill, and will even delete it from my character's profile if he doesn't want me to know it.

Quote:
Active Underwater Sonar Approved,This technique only works underwater, and due to the structure of he human boy, is not perfect. You get rough ideas, nothing exact, but its more than most will get in the same situation.

-

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games