Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto:The Rise of the Akatsuki

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who enjoys naruto and rping. 

Tags: Naruto, Training, Jutsu, Villages, Fighting 

Reply Sand Village
Front Gate

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HeartlessSnapple
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:30 pm
The front gate of Sunakagure.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:59 am
Hana wearing a black robe with red clouds on it walked towards the gate. Hana turned her paper wings back into a paper gourd. Hana quickly folded a few paper butterflies and sent them to go scout the village.  

Evangel_Meister
Crew

HeartlessSnapple
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:30 am
Kenji jumps over the gate and uses Electromagnetic murder to destroy the butterflies. Kenji lands on the ground. Kenji sees its none other then the Akatsuki. "Why are you here Akatsuki?" Kenji demanded. Kenji then notices that the Akatsuki member is alone. Kenji creates two wood clones and thinks about the information he could get if he captured this Akatsuki member.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:34 am
Hana throws multiple paper shuriken at the sand ninja.  

Evangel_Meister
Crew

Areonoth
Crew

3,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:46 am
Suddenly, two huge arm and hand smash both of the wood clone.
Then it shrink back to it's normal size.
It appeared to be another Akatsuki behind Kenji.
Shikaku said "Hello there."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:52 am
Pain appeared. "I have this Shikaku. Leave." He stood in front of them. "I would suggest you leave my daughter alone." He stared fiercely at the man at the gate. "If she wants to get information on the village, let her. If she wants to kill you, then you will let her. So I suggest you just stay out of our way." He demanded.  

Six_Realms_of_Pain
Crew

Areonoth
Crew

3,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:52 am
"eerr..sure thing". Shikaku stretch his leg making him taller so he could project himself to jump higher and further.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:25 am
Kenji blocks the shuriken with a wooden wall he creates. "I'm quite honored by your presence Pein" Kenji says then asks "but, why is your daughter so patheticly weak?".  

HeartlessSnapple
Crew

Six_Realms_of_Pain
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:34 am
"You shouldn't be honored." Pain glared at him menacingly. "If it weren't for my daughter being here, I wouldn't be bothering with the likes of you." He said. "My daughter does not need to be strong."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:43 am
Hana walks and stands right in front of Kenji. "Do your worst" Hana says and looks up with eyes closed.  

Evangel_Meister
Crew

cman2821
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:11 am
The One Tailed monster was on a rampage. It destroyed eveything in sight. Thats when it came upon the Sand Village. "Wind Release: Drilling Air Bullet!" (When talking wil be Green.) Shukaku launched it towards the Sand Village.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:27 pm
Shikaku sat on a tree at the far edge behind the woods. He can get clearer view right over there and say the one-tailed assaulting the village. He then whispered Guess where your going next  

Areonoth
Crew

3,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

longlived

Original Gaian

7,650 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:25 pm
Yoshi sat quietly gathering natur energy. He knew he would need sage mode if things got out of hand, but something wasn't right he couldn't seem to gather the same energy he had gathered back in his village.

"Darn, why can't i get into sage mode."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:20 am
Shikaku land on the ground.
He walk toward that guy while wearing Akatsuki robe.
He ask the person
what is the thing that attract jinchuuriki?  

Areonoth
Crew

3,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

cman2821
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:37 pm
Shukaku lauched more and more Air Bullets everywhere. He was knocking over buildings with his tail. And stomping buildings with each step.  
Sand Village

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games