Welcome to Gaia! ::

Just Us Girls

Back to Guilds

This is the place to Chat,Roleplay,Play Games, And just have fun 

Tags: gold, lottery, friends, movie, girls 

Reply The Advice Room
Does he like me? or did he like me then?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yuki Solaria

6,450 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:29 am
when I used to live in Texas I had a crush on this boy named kyle to me kyle defined the word "hot" and alot of other girls in my school thought the same thing i don't exactly know his race but he was (by his looks) latina, with a slender body and dark hair that he gelled back alot, he was skinny and had hazel eyes
anyway, whenever I would look at him our eyes would meet for what seemed like a long time,my best friend would watch the dudes i like like a hawk so she would notice him when i didn't and said that once he was looking at me and smiling and whenever his friends were with him they would look at me alot, he seemed to be always nearby my locker talking to his friends when it seemed like he was trying to talk to me, and then the locker incident happened. When i was going to my locker he showed up out of no where started brushing his hand against the lockers and when he got to me. he moved his hand and once he passed me he went back to what he was doing I didn't look at his face ( I was too stunned to look at him so I stared at me feet),he did some other things too but when I moved we kept in touch for a while but eventually drifted apart. If i was in texas longer the chances are I would have gotten closer to him as we have alot of things in common like we are both capricorns and we both don't know who are birthdads were.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:42 am
I also need to know if its ok to call him again because I have his number and can call him right now if I wanted to. I'm not to sure because we haven't talked since january. And I still like him I can't let him go yet and my friend found out a while ago he lives across from her and they have some kind of family situation when he goes to her grandmothers house sometimes and she can be there sometimes too except he never talks to her he talks to her granny but not her but the only problem is they're in texas while i am all the way in ohio ( I don't like it here by the way.)  

Yuki Solaria

6,450 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200

elegantmovement

6,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:03 am
You should phone him. If you phone him, it gives you a chance to know him more. You guys can become close friends. Once you're best buds, ask him if he likes/liked you. If he didn't/doesn't then remain friends.
I know it may be hard, but if all else fails Move on.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:17 am
kanamexyuki
You should phone him. If you phone him, it gives you a chance to know him more. You guys can become close friends. Once you're best buds, ask him if he likes/liked you. If he didn't/doesn't then remain friends.
I know it may be hard, but if all else fails Move on.

i did that his response was too vague to understand  

Yuki Solaria

6,450 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
The Advice Room

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items