Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

elegantmovement

6,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:17 pm
My friend overheard my crush(MC) and my crush's best friend talking. MC said he had a crush on me. I got my crush's other best friend to ask him if he likes me. MC said no. Then l8r that day I try avoiding my crush. Then he ends up being all sad. I overheard his best friend saying my name while MC was sad. Then MC did the 'so-so' hand sign. I have no idea. I'm confused :/  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:28 pm
Ask MC whats wrong and why he is so sad.
If he's not willing to tell, and is still sad, then try being around him a bit more.
If you dont want to do that, then don't waste your time around that guy. He's giving you mixed signals and signs and probably isn't worth your time, and either you can talk to him, wait for him to say something or move on.
If he is all happy and stuff now that your around with him more, you should really talk to him. Or get some info from his friends if you can about his behavior lately. (And if possible, his feelings toward you!). Because it's not cool to play with someone's feelings. It's either he likes you or not.
So I highly suggest talking to him [yourself!] He won't take anything seriously if you get your best friend to talk to him for you.
MC could have a crush on you. Some guys are like that, confusing girls. But he must be too shy to say anything, or he said no to your best friend because he doesn't know whether to tell her the truth or not.

So yes, talk to MC. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Cinnamon Toaast
Crew

5,050 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100

Tumbling Stars
Vice Captain

5,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:16 am
I totally agree with CT here. I mean, you need to talk to him yourself to get answers. (:  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:45 pm
Carolina says...
the same thing happened to me, he wasn't my crush but just my guy friend,
there was a rumor going around he liked me, whenever i asked him, he shrug it off, when i asked his friends they said yes, but then again they're A-Holes.
What im trying to say is, don't over react about it, if he does like u, he'll confront u about it
User Image  

iKawaiiKyle

5,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

titi-o-matic

4,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:40 am
Just give him time. If he likes you then he will come out sooner or later.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:33 pm
If your MC has a crush on you then he thinks you are cute...
Probabbly his friend is playing with you cause he dont want you to be wit him....
But if you to love eachother you guys might work out...
CHAO LADIES heart  

LovleyDezzy_10

shuvra227

4,700 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:02 pm
OK!!!! here's the thing,MC is sad and MC is your crush,MC is sad because you avoided him because you heard he doesn't like you...TIP:boys are like sharks, your the tuna when the shark eats the tuna (he doesn't "like like" you) they become sad and for some reason have a stomach ace,(he realizes he like's you)if the shark DOESN'T eat you it will take some time before the last tuna digests (he's not sure so it's 50% he likes you and 50% he doesn't) so no matter how far the shark chase's you he always has a problem when he back's you up in the corner. so my main point:don't go on as a lonely tuna! you have to stop letting your crush chase you let those emotions and feeling's!!! biggrin  
The Advice Room

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games