Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Help, tips, and conversations on CoD:MW2. 

Tags: call of duty, modern warfare, cod mw2, xbox, playstation 

Reply The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild
do u hate when u play good then suck Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CircaNineOne

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:20 am
Aanika_Phaeton
Alright, ElementPro. You need to cut this out. Some guy was up in here doing the same s**t you are: picking apart whats said, and starting arguements. He got banned. And he only did it once because he was having a bad day. And it was with only me, and not 10 people like you have provoked. BUT REGARDLESS. I don't know where Doug has been lately, but you need to watch your mouth. Just a suggestion, you know, if you plan on sticking around here. Grow up, learn some people skills and internet ettiquite, please.

Thanks.

Shut up. It's called a Rant. I didn't tell somebody to go f*** their mother in the face, did I? I was simply expressing an opinion, not condemning a man to hell. Get off your 'High Horse of the Internet' and open your eyes. It's obvious people don't give a crap. Everybody takes some criticism whether they like it or not.

P.S. By the way, you spelled etiquette wrong. You even have spell check, and yet YOU are the one with spelling issues. Good job.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:02 am
ElementPro
Aanika_Phaeton
Alright, ElementPro. You need to cut this out. Some guy was up in here doing the same s**t you are: picking apart whats said, and starting arguements. He got banned. And he only did it once because he was having a bad day. And it was with only me, and not 10 people like you have provoked. BUT REGARDLESS. I don't know where Doug has been lately, but you need to watch your mouth. Just a suggestion, you know, if you plan on sticking around here. Grow up, learn some people skills and internet ettiquite, please.

Thanks.

Shut up. It's called a Rant. I didn't tell somebody to go f*** their mother in the face, did I? I was simply expressing an opinion, not condemning a man to hell. Get off your 'High Horse of the Internet' and open your eyes. It's obvious people don't give a crap. Everybody takes some criticism whether they like it or not.

P.S. By the way, you spelled etiquette wrong. You even have spell check, and yet YOU are the one with spelling issues. Good job.

You're running around here telling everyone they suck, or how they can't play the game, all while you throw out your stats and how ******** awesome you are. I'm suggesting you grow up and leave these people to their discussion, instead of coming in here on YOUR high horse and being a douchebag to everyone by quoting them and then explaining why they are wrong. Nobody appears to give a crap because they know you'll just continue to be an egotistical douchebag if they argue with you. And that, sir, is my opinion.

P.S. Thank you so much for pointing out my spelling error, I really do appreciate it.  

Aanika_Phaeton
Vice Captain

4,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100

Doug Squared
Captain

6,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:33 am
How about everyone just chill, and drop it.

-----------------------------------------------

On another note:

LOL

ElementPro
The ACR is a hard gun to master.

[sarcasm]I can only imagine how hard it could be to master a gun with no recoil. [/sarcasm]  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:40 pm
Doug Squared

On another note:

LOL

ElementPro

[sarcasm]I can only imagine how hard it could be to master a gun with no recoil. [/sarcasm]

ACR was pretty easy for me to get a grip on... I found it one of the easier guns.  

Kittymeeow
Vice Captain

Anxious Cupcake

4 Ever Silent

4,950 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:29 pm
Im usualy good but on multy tier maps I get destroyed ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:41 pm
Doug Squared

On another note:

LOL

ElementPro

I only mean because of the power. some people drop 2 or 3 bullets and walk away. It takes a few more.  

CircaNineOne

Moonlight Resonance

Greedy Capitalist

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:46 pm
Does it really matter? I mean all guns kill in Modern warfare. So what if the ACR is weaker? It has absolutely no recoil or sway. Better to have all your weak bullets make their mark than high powered one miss don't you agree? Now if you want a hard gun to master try the F2000. The recoil on that is absolutely atrocious, well not really but out of all the assault rifles it has the highest recoil however that recoil somehow works in my favor scoring me headshots as the gun recoils upwards from the chest to the head....  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:32 am
R3DEMPTI0NS_F4LL3N
Does it really matter? I mean all guns kill in Modern warfare. So what if the ACR is weaker? It has absolutely no recoil or sway. Better to have all your weak bullets make their mark than high powered one miss don't you agree? Now if you want a hard gun to master try the F2000. The recoil on that is absolutely atrocious, well not really but out of all the assault rifles it has the highest recoil however that recoil somehow works in my favor scoring me headshots as the gun recoils upwards from the chest to the head....

F2000 has to much recoil for the low amount of damage. I seem to only get kills with a silcencer + ACOG.

Now the MPK5.. It's like I want to use it so bad because it resembles my favorite CoD4 SMG. But if someone more than 50-70 ft, you're ********.  

Doug Squared
Captain

6,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers