Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Help, tips, and conversations on CoD:MW2. 

Tags: call of duty, modern warfare, cod mw2, xbox, playstation 

Reply The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild
New Playlist: Barebones Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sir Different

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:28 pm
lol no i didnt quit..that wat we said when we found out ctf was out..but seriously..when u play a game mode since the games been released and then its been erased...now wat? lol  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:04 am
Sir Different
lol no i didnt quit..that wat we said when we found out ctf was out..but seriously..when u play a game mode since the games been released and then its been erased...now wat? lol

Okay, I thought you said that you were quitting. lol
Well if you play on Xbox you're more than welcome to play with me. :]

Get Off x

Tipsy Paladin

Sir Different

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:39 am
ya bro hit me up..inFaMy The Kid  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:21 pm
Sir Different

That's what they did with Cage Match? Did you forget? Too many steroid freaks complaining that people only wanted to do "headshots" and when they just joined, got camped on.

It's quite funny. And the only real purpose to Barebones is: getting the "Behind Enemy Lines" challenge, and getting XP for Private Matches or something stupid like that.

Though, Barebones sounds fun. But, if you only play CTF, of course it'll get boring. Play Mosh Pit, use every gun, be a douche and go for Danger Close kills, play Michael Meyers, or better yet...

Get another game out!  

CircaNineOne

Sir Different

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:55 am
lol i was never bored of playing capture..if ya played it 20 times and lost once..it gets boring...thats just me tho..my friends dont seem to think so  
The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff