Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Help, tips, and conversations on CoD:MW2. 

Tags: call of duty, modern warfare, cod mw2, xbox, playstation 

Reply The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild
Lets talk strategies....

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Moonlight Resonance

Greedy Capitalist

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:05 pm
Well this is the best one I've come with:

Unable to distinguish your teammates in Hardcore modes? Are you on the US Army Rangers? Then try this out:

What you need:
-A mic
-You must be on the US Army Rangers for this to Work

Scenario:
So the game starts and after a minute of gunfire the match is silent. You wait in corner and you here footsteps. Unable to distinguish friend or foe you have two options: 1.Teamkill 2.Die

From my experience through war scenarios this is my solution to this:

Now what you want to do here is take you mic and yell really loudly in it "STAR!" If you hear a "TEXAS!" then its a friendly. If there's no reply then assume its an enemy and shoot them.

Do this and you will never mistake friend from foe.

/Joke Topic (Try it out if you want biggrin )  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:02 pm
I just press start to see the map and it will say if it is a enemy or friend XD  

Kid Renegade
Vice Captain

O.G. Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Get Off x

Tipsy Paladin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:07 pm
Exotic Player

Agreed.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:38 pm
Thats the perfect plan 4laugh !  

Dude658

CircaNineOne

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:42 pm
A quick tactic for any Hardcore objective game, especially Search and Destroy.

Here's your scenario. There's one three guys left on the enemy team, and just you and a guy without a mic. He can't tell you what he sees, and you are without a HUD... or so you think. Camp your a** off until he dies, because you know he will, and as soon as he does, PAUSE. The Pause map takes a second to load, so you'll see the Green Arrow disappear. Then, you pay attention to what he got killed by: An SMG, an AR, or a Sniper. Then, approximate the range of each gun. If its an SMG, they must have been up close, especially if you heard two guns firing. This same logic applies to the AR, but at a greater distance. And if it was a Sniper Kill, go to the OPPOSITE side of the map from where your friend died, and search the edges of the map until you find the first person left of the 3 (or however many there are). GO LOUD. Draw your enemy out, and take action. NEVER decide to hunker yourself down and wait for the people to come to you. You might get a t00b or a 'nade to the face. It also helps to have the right perks to save your sorry a** if you ever end up like this.

Just a quick tip for people who struggle in S&D and have never faced an MLG gamer.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:45 am
ElementPro

Here's your scenario. There's one three guys left on the enemy team, and just you and a guy without a mic. He can't tell you what he sees, and you are without a HUD... or so you think. Camp your a** off until he dies, because you know he will, and as soon as he does, PAUSE. The Pause map takes a second to load, so you'll see the Green Arrow disappear. Then, you pay attention to what he got killed by: An SMG, an AR, or a Sniper. Then, approximate the range of each gun. If its an SMG, they must have been up close, especially if you heard two guns firing. This same logic applies to the AR, but at a greater distance. And if it was a Sniper Kill, go to the OPPOSITE side of the map from where your friend died, and search the edges of the map until you find the first person left of the 3 (or however many there are). GO LOUD. Draw your enemy out, and take action. NEVER decide to hunker yourself down and wait for the people to come to you. You might get a t00b or a 'nade to the face. It also helps to have the right perks to save your sorry a** if you ever end up like this.

Just a quick tip for people who struggle in S&D and have never faced an MLG gamer.

I obviously have common sense and skill and I have faced quite a few MLG gamers myself but does anyone play campaign? Remember the mission where you were in Washington as the Rangers?  

Moonlight Resonance

Greedy Capitalist

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

Kid Renegade
Vice Captain

O.G. Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:15 am
Haha ive been in that situation before. Well i was in quary and i was going offense. I didnt want to die and wanted to die last so i stayed in the green house with the tank. So when everybody died. It was 3 on 1. The good thing is i had a heartbeat sensor, but it only helped me once. Ok well i killed this dud how went into the room, and this other guy camping some where that i figured out where he was cuz the bomb was there. And killed the last guy with my Heartbeat sensor. smile obviously i just learned wat happens by wats going on around the battlefield.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:16 am
R3DEMPTI0NS_F4LL3N
ElementPro

I obviously have common sense and skill and I have faced quite a few MLG gamers myself but does anyone play campaign? Remember the mission where you were in Washington as the Rangers?

yeah  

Kid Renegade
Vice Captain

O.G. Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Popular Thread 100

NejiHyuga900

Sparkly Hunter

9,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:19 am
Best strategy to find out where those nuke boosters are:
1. Get yourself killed by an enemy.
2. While viewing the killcam, press Start to see where your enemy's team are hiding.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:09 pm
Get Off x
Exotic Player

Agreed.
well i dont play alot because my ps3 broke i just camp and do my job  

Rsk8ter

Kid Renegade
Vice Captain

O.G. Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:08 pm
NejiHyuga900
Best strategy to find out where those nuke boosters are:
1. Get yourself killed by an enemy.
2. While viewing the killcam, press Start to see where your enemy's team are hiding.

I do that when someone is using an ac130 or a chopper gunner so they dont get a nuke lol  
The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games