Submit

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:37 pm
oh hey Bongardo was right

I didn't notice you linked to the video
GUESS THATS WHAT I GET FOR SKIMMING  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:50 pm
man... i really wanna get a new DS, my old one still works but lets face it. it kinda blows compared to even the DSi  

Xilo The Odd

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:02 am
Xilo The Odd
man... i really wanna get a new DS, my old one still works but lets face it. it kinda blows compared to even the DSi

considering the DSi is a sexy-a** piece of technology, yes, yes it does  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:50 am
Waynebrizzle
digi734
Waynebrizzle
This is actually really soon. You guys seriously thought it was going to be out by Christmas?
Yes, because Nintendo can pull that off and still reel in money

We've barely seen it two weeks ago. Not even Nintendo can pull off the launch of an entirely new console within six months of showing it. I think it's really quick if they can even get it out by next year.
Wasn't their new strategy to show off stuff right before it came out so people didn't build up all this anticipation for it? I liked that strategy. They should stick with that.

But seriously, if it's coming out before March 31st, why couldn't they hurry it up about three months and get it out before Christmas? They would seriously sweep with this new piece of technology; not only because it's mindblowing, but because it's basically become the most must-have item from E3. I know, I know, we don't want them to "hurry it up" and ******** it up, but they've been working on this for what seems like forever, from the Iwata Asks.  

Meta_Fish
Captain

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:52 am
Meta_Fish
Waynebrizzle
digi734
Waynebrizzle
This is actually really soon. You guys seriously thought it was going to be out by Christmas?

We've barely seen it two weeks ago. Not even Nintendo can pull off the launch of an entirely new console within six months of showing it. I think it's really quick if they can even get it out by next year.
Wasn't their new strategy to show off stuff right before it came out so people didn't build up all this anticipation for it? I liked that strategy. They should stick with that.

But seriously, if it's coming out before March 31st, why couldn't they hurry it up about three months and get it out before Christmas? They would seriously sweep with this new piece of technology; not only because it's mindblowing, but because it's basically become the most must-have item from E3. I know, I know, we don't want them to "hurry it up" and ******** it up, but they've been working on this for what seems like forever, from the Iwata Asks.

A year is still really fast, is all I'm saying. I don't want the 3DS to launch early like the 360 and be plagued by horrible hardware problems for the rest of its life.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:58 am
Waynebrizzle
Meta_Fish
Waynebrizzle
digi734
Waynebrizzle

A year is still really fast, is all I'm saying. I don't want the 3DS to launch early like the 360 and be plagued by horrible hardware problems for the rest of its life.
I know, I know. None of us want that either, and I guess it's better to take the time to make sure, but it would make MORE sense to show it off and then release it right before the holiday, from a marketing standpoint. And on top of that, they've been working on 3D technology with even the GameCube (and if you want to go further, apparently Iwata and Miyamoto were working on it on NES), so it just seems like it WOULD be ready now.

I'm impatient. >=|  

Meta_Fish
Captain

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:04 pm
Meta_Fish
Waynebrizzle
Meta_Fish
Waynebrizzle
digi734
Waynebrizzle

I know, I know. None of us want that either, and I guess it's better to take the time to make sure, but it would make MORE sense to show it off and then release it right before the holiday, from a marketing standpoint. And on top of that, they've been working on 3D technology with even the GameCube (and if you want to go further, apparently Iwata and Miyamoto were working on it on NES), so it just seems like it WOULD be ready now.

I'm impatient. >=|

I want to get the thing ASAP too. I just personally didn't even consider that they'd get it out before the year ends. That would have been amazing, even for a company that just made a console with glasses-less 3D.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:10 pm
Waynebrizzle
I want to get the thing ASAP too. I just personally didn't even consider that they'd get it out before the year ends. That would have been amazing, even for a company that just made a console with glasses-less 3D.
Indeed. It's hard to say how far along the thing is, and if they're going to redesign it, I suppose I understand. It just made more sense for it to come out for the holiday in every way. I don't know of any console that's launched at the start of a year.  

Meta_Fish
Captain

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:04 pm
HOPE LIVES  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers