Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
Smoking Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

serjtankian_is_god

5,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:39 pm
xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx
avenged_king
xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx
Another thing I'm not a fan of when it comes to this? Though it may make me sound hypocritical cause I had my first cig when I was 8 years old, but I don't like UNDERAGE smoking. Okay, these two girls:
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs184.snc4/37546_141874489161148_100000157922991_406618_310987_n.jpg
Are friends of mine, but seriously? The one on the left, 15 years old. The one on the right? 14.

Well thats just a stupid picture. They are showing it off, smoking is nothing to show off. It's bad for you and it's a habit.

It's not really just a habit. It's an addiction. I've been smoking on and off for about 8 years now. I had quit for about a year, until I shared a cigarette with my fiance at a party a couple months ago. There was a period of about a month after that where I didn't have one, and I was freaking out, longing for that cigarette. Till a couple weeks ago, I asked Zach if he could stop and buy me a pack on his way home from work. He did. Now, I don't want to become a very heavy smoker, so I've been restricting myself to only 1 or 2 cigs a day(Plus, it's easier on the wallet that way wink ), but I've been smoking daily since then. I can't stop.

Man, I know. I have smoked half a cartons worth in the past 2 weeks. gonk When I'm done with my last few packs, I'm gonna try to quit. UGH until my boyfriend gets here...then I'm probably going to be smoking 4 or 5 a day. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:57 pm
serjtankian_is_god
xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx
avenged_king
xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx
Another thing I'm not a fan of when it comes to this? Though it may make me sound hypocritical cause I had my first cig when I was 8 years old, but I don't like UNDERAGE smoking. Okay, these two girls:
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs184.snc4/37546_141874489161148_100000157922991_406618_310987_n.jpg
Are friends of mine, but seriously? The one on the left, 15 years old. The one on the right? 14.

Well thats just a stupid picture. They are showing it off, smoking is nothing to show off. It's bad for you and it's a habit.

It's not really just a habit. It's an addiction. I've been smoking on and off for about 8 years now. I had quit for about a year, until I shared a cigarette with my fiance at a party a couple months ago. There was a period of about a month after that where I didn't have one, and I was freaking out, longing for that cigarette. Till a couple weeks ago, I asked Zach if he could stop and buy me a pack on his way home from work. He did. Now, I don't want to become a very heavy smoker, so I've been restricting myself to only 1 or 2 cigs a day(Plus, it's easier on the wallet that way wink ), but I've been smoking daily since then. I can't stop.

Man, I know. I have smoked half a cartons worth in the past 2 weeks. gonk When I'm done with my last few packs, I'm gonna try to quit. UGH until my boyfriend gets here...then I'm probably going to be smoking 4 or 5 a day. sweatdrop

Lol. You gonna go on the patch or gum or something? Trying to quit cold-turkey is a b***h...  

xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx

Gracious Vampire

serjtankian_is_god

5,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:20 pm
xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx
serjtankian_is_god
xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx
avenged_king
xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx

Lol. You gonna go on the patch or gum or something? Trying to quit cold-turkey is a b***h...

Well when I was on vacation, I was clean for 2 weeks. I didn't even have the urge. So na, it should be a breeze for me. *I hope I didn't just jinx myself.* D:  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:39 pm
serjtankian_is_god
xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx
serjtankian_is_god
xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx
avenged_king
xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx

Well when I was on vacation, I was clean for 2 weeks. I didn't even have the urge. So na, it should be a breeze for me. *I hope I didn't just jinx myself.* D:

Lol, yeah let's hope! And, good luck with that! Though I do smoke, and think I'll probably be smoking till the day I die, I know it's awful for you. If you're gonna try to quit, I'm proud for you. biggrin  

xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx

Gracious Vampire

serjtankian_is_god

5,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:46 pm
xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx
serjtankian_is_god
xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx
serjtankian_is_god
xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx

Lol, yeah let's hope! And, good luck with that! Though I do smoke, and think I'll probably be smoking till the day I die, I know it's awful for you. If you're gonna try to quit, I'm proud for you. biggrin

I am just kind of getting tired of it...  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:56 pm
heart

Smoking tree's is very relaxing and calming smile

heart heart  

Sweetest_Adri

The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games