Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply Music
Band Geeks

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you in the band?
  yes
  no (losers)
View Results

Saga Shadow

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:02 am
I'm in marching band at my school. I was wondering if we had any other band geeks in the guild. I'd also love to see your band performing if you have any videos.

Here's my band through my highschool career so far:
Freshman year Codes (it's really quiet, sorry)
Sophomore year Skylines
Junior year Insomnia
Obnoxious parents make these a bit more difficult to hear. Can't be helped.

One more year to go.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:45 pm
I was never in the band, didn't really have any interest in it. I was more the computer geek.

I voted No in the poll, but I don't think you guys are losers :p  

00Shoe
Captain

Nero9295

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:00 pm
Oh yeah im in the band 3nodding Im a secontion leader for the altos this year. Where you at?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:48 am
We're just south of St. Louis. I'm the mello section leader this year, although I played trumpet the last 3 years.  

Saga Shadow

70mustangwolf

2,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:02 pm
hell yeah but not school band my own rock and roll band im lead guitarist and vocalist also play trumpet and piano  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:09 pm
yah i iz am in band! I play clarinet cuz its awesome ^_^  

technogeek_99

Piroshki

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:30 pm
First-chair clarinet two years running in my school's highest band. wink
And co-section leader of the marching band, 'cause I wasn't in it my freshman year so one person had MB seniority. She needs a co-section leader, though, 'cause her unfortunate medical conditions often prevent her making it to practice.

And I am definitely a band geek. I've played in jazz bands, with the orchestra, in the pit for the school's musical (where I had the pleasure of playing the bass clarinet, which my orchestra friend called the "sexiest wind instrument ever" razz ), and all other kinds of little ensembles.
And I'm trying to learn the flute over the summer. It's going good, but I can't seem to figure out the secret to easy octave control.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:46 pm
Nero9295
Oh yeah im in the band 3nodding Im a secontion leader for the altos this year. Where you at?

Me too!! whee  

the_amazing_sina-chan

Metal criminal minds

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:49 pm
Third chair trumpet and section leader of our bands Pit Buhaha !!!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 4:35 pm
French horn muhahaha!!! then in highschool I switched to color guard so I could beat up haters and say "Oops, Guess the wind caught my flag. Sooorryyyy."  

AngellikClockwork

Tipsy Star

Bush Punk

Dangerous Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:14 pm
I used to do band, up until i graduated in 05. first chair/section leader for alto sax all years except freshman. primary tenor sax in jazz band all 4 years. lots of superior medals in FBA. louis armstrong award winner. all that jazz lol.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:16 am
I had been in band for 6 1/2 years. Had to quit half way through my senior year though. I've played a large variety of instruments. Clarinet was my first and favorite, then bass clarinet, baritone, french horn, tried tuba for a week and hated it lol, picalo (another one that didn't last long) piano, violin and various percusion instruments. Clarinet was the only one I was ever any good at, but medical problems and school requirements forced me to make a permanant change once I got to high school.  

Nandoral

ReverseTheJellyBaby

Familiar Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:17 am
I'm not in band...but Band Nerds were the only ones I hung out with. I was that one weird chorus kid hanging around with the band XD I loved my band peeps! In fact I am writing a story about them. They are my bested friends!
(and on an unrelated note: French Horn and Trumpet players are the best kissers)  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:56 pm
I play the trombone.  

Lily-Bell-Cat

Dapper Fatcat

11,600 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Marathon 300
Music

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers