8,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:56 pm
Salem, Massachusetts.

'Nuff said.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:56 pm
In Southern Maryland, there's a place called Point Lookout.
I think I've heard it referenced as one of the most haunted places in America before. I've never seen anything there personally, but I know a lot of people who have.

There's also a road around that same area called Beachville Road. You can drive down it and it seems normal, but when you get close to this one house, your stomach drops and starts to twist. It's been abandoned for forever.
To keep a long story short, one of my friends went in there and she got possessed by an evil spirit.

There's a lot of haunted stuff around here. It's pretty neat.

some sequoias

ABluejay
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:11 am
C4T S0UP
I think I've heard it referenced as one of the most haunted places in America before. I've never seen anything there personally, but I know a lot of people who have.

There's also a road around that same area called Beachville Road. You can drive down it and it seems normal, but when you get close to this one house, your stomach drops and starts to twist. It's been abandoned for forever.
To keep a long story short, one of my friends went in there and she got possessed by an evil spirit.

ooh what happened to her? details female!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:15 am
Da bLu J
C4T S0UP

ooh what happened to her? details female!

She went in the house during the day time to check it out. She said there were really strange scratch marks on the floor, like someone had been dragged out. She had a really bad vibe, but continued on anyway. She opened up a door to see what was on the other side, and she looked into a mirror.
As most people know, when you're exploring haunted territory you should not under ANY circumstances look in a mirror. That's how them demons can nom on your soul.
She realized too late what had happened, and she ran home. [She lived across the street] You're also not supposed to go straight home if you believe something evil is following you, but she didn't know.
I can't remember exact details of what she went through, but she said she woke up in the hospital one day and they said she had a bout of amnesia. There's one week in her life that she cannot remember.

Agh! I wish I could remember everything she told me better, but, she was legit possessed by something evil.

some sequoias

ArianaAvengence
Vice Captain

5,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:48 pm
For all you lovers of haunted places:
Edinburgh Vaults
Bobby Mackey's Music World
Poveglia
Ancient Ram Inn
Houghton Manchion

BEWARE  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:21 pm
my house... : Every Night As you walk through the kitchen the sink turns on by itself. The bathroom has writhing on the mirror that says "Come to her" As if bloody Mary had once made the place her home. In the shed 2 people died in there and if you knock on it and place your ear on the wall you'll hear scratching, knocking, and breathing. There is a ghost in my sisters room. and something is always stalking me at night.  

Godzilla Fan 3000

5,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Pasta Bowl

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items