Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jiing Jiing

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:56 am
Talon_Tantalize
It's hard to really classify this as an ARG but here it is

Marble Hornets

Marble Hornets is an ongoing amateur project that features Slenderman as an antagonist. The series of short clips is hosted by a student named Jay who is ceded a collection of tapes by another student, Alex, who has a sudden and unexpected mental breakdown. Out of the blue, Alex (as director) drops all production of his unreleased movie named "Marble Hornets" which stars both students, as well as other recurring characters such as Brian, Tim, Seth, et al, and attempts to burn the tapes but instead dumps them onto Jay. Jay begins uploading these tapes to Youtube with his own commentary as well as footage of his investigation into the mystery of Alex's insanity. In the short clips, Alex is followed by a strange figure that profoundly resembles Slenderman, although the name Slenderman is never mentioned. There is also a Twitter account updated by Jay, through which he consistently complains that the tapes have become an object of obsession. The further he delves into the case, the more complex it becomes. It grows even stranger when another Youtuber, Totheark, joins in as a second party. He posts cryptic video responses to the Marble Hornets videos which appear to be challenging Jay and egging him on to continue by using content that would be presumed unobtainable, such as missing audio from Alex's tapes and outside footage of certain events. None of the 12 responses' meanings have been discovered as of yet.

Link to videos:
Marble Hornets

Thanks to this I had no sleep last night xD
But I love it...

I can't wait for him to post #47 :3 I have some theories that Slenderman is probably controlling Alex.
Also, in #46, who was Alex calling to say that he did get a hold of Amy? Was it Jessica? The same Jessica from the hotel? Or am I hearing it wrong?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:09 pm
http://sanctuary.prelucid.com/library/index.php?title=Category:ARGs

a list of them  

neko-mata-01

Pasta Bowl

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items