Submit

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:08 pm
I have been feeling VERY angry and full of fury lately, sad inside. I can instantly feel peoples motives on me. To take me down and rip me up. When I fight doing my martial arts I can take down anyone just feeling all that rage inside me. A lot of people have been taking advantage of me like never before, just because I'm too nice. What should I do?

I feel rage and anger, physical and mental pain. I got a muscle that's ripped and my right arm always hurts, alonbg with my neck and I get headaches every night, and I can't sleep. It's infernal.... I know feeling so much rage is a sin. Is this my punishment? A bad eye, and that infernal pain, along with sadness?

Is rage really a mortal sin? And why?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:44 pm
Anger and rage are means to sin and a gateway to Hell in which many should steer clear of. To put it bluntly, if the world shits on you, have the courtesy to hand it toilet paper.  

The Chainsaw Ninja

6,650 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Voter 0

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:15 pm
The Chainsaw Ninja
Anger and rage are means to sin and a gateway to Hell in which many should steer clear of. To put it bluntly, if the world shits on you, have the courtesy to hand it toilet paper.

Then what kind of God do we believe in?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:18 pm
XSK Ambrosia
The Chainsaw Ninja

Then what kind of God do we believe in?

The one who led by example, and let thousands of Jewish and Roman soldiers ironically crucify him. Besides the point, it's up to you to lead and be an example of what humanity should be and fight for what is right. This for us as Christians, just so happens to be Christianity.  

The Chainsaw Ninja

6,650 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Voter 0

-+ch!kita+-

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:06 pm
Rage is not a good thing hun.
that is besically a huge advantage for the devil to pick up his stake. Rage makes you do things that you after will regret doing.
Il Pray for you <3

Have you tried to talk to God about it?
That sadness you feel inside you is your spirit trying to talk to you. You shouldnt let the devil get the best of you. Which is your heart.. And I know how you feel because ive been through what you been through.. People always would use me because i was always a nice person.
But then that all Changed.. and I got what you call rage.
An anger inside of you that makes you explode on anybody that tries to get to you and makes you do things that you don't really mean to do. Ive been through it and i know how it feels..
It ain't good hun.
But my God broke those chains off me and now i don't have that problem no more.
Even if people are mean to me.. or try to hurt me i just say God Bless you.
You will be in my prayers tonight aswell hun.
Speak to my Daddy. And ask him to set you free from this anger n rage that u have.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:16 pm
Know that you do not have to suffer through this. Ask God and have faith that he will deliver you and he will.  

Lucky-Emi

-xAngel of Redemptionx-

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:24 pm
Actually the Lord himself was angry, though it was righteous anger when he wrecked the area around the temple (for the desecration of it as i recall)

I'm not 100% sure if that's right or not.

Anger and rage, i have felt these many times, even towards people i love dearly....
It can only lead to destruction.

Ask the Lord for help, he will help you through this, help you to let go

God bless brother  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:13 pm
i try to be a nice person as often as i can and i get taken advantage of because of it. im fine with it for the most part because i believe our lord wants us to spread peace and learn to forgive and love our enemies

you need to take your anger out on something. i take my ander out on my art and violent video games

i know its hard alot, but its for the best. the world doesnt ned anymore hate, the world needs to learn to forgive and love each other and the best way to do that is by example  

Shanna66

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:16 pm
I take my anger out at screaming and punching things. Kicking, running, martail arts, and also playing violent video games. I have always been taken advantage of, but this time it's like they went too far.

Anyway, thanks all of you. I just hope my muscle heals... and eye.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:09 am
XSK Ambrosia
I take my anger out at screaming and punching things. Kicking, running, martail arts, and also playing violent video games. I have always been taken advantage of, but this time it's like they went too far.

Anyway, thanks all of you. I just hope my muscle heals... and eye.

well dont forget that you are more than welcome to just say no sometimes.  

Shanna66

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200

squeakygirl
Captain

6,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:45 am
The Chainsaw Ninja

I know you mean well, but please watch the language. There is an alternate word you could have used...like crap. That one I am better with.

As for being nice and being taken advantage of.... I know a lady at work who would always come in really tired, we work the 3rd shift like 11p - 7a. When I asked her why, she said it was because a friend called her and asked if she'd babysit. Of course being a nice person she said yes.

You can be nice and not be taken advantage of. I am always willing to lend a helping hand...but I have to look out for myself too. You must stand up for yourself and do what you need to do sometimes instead of doing something to make others happy.

And, I understand the anger issue. I feel you can be angry, but you shouldn't act out your anger. You should sit and pray. Try to breathe and relax when you start to feel angered.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:51 am
If you feel like people take advantage of you there is one word you can say to them: NO! C'mon, say it with me, NO! Just practice saying it for only 30 minutes every day and... not really but seriously if you feel like someone is taking advantage of you say no.  

Lucky-Emi

Scarlet_Teardrops

Sparkly Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:34 pm
XSK Ambrosia
I have been feeling VERY angry and full of fury lately, sad inside. I can instantly feel peoples motives on me. To take me down and rip me up. When I fight doing my martial arts I can take down anyone just feeling all that rage inside me. A lot of people have been taking advantage of me like never before, just because I'm too nice. What should I do?

I feel rage and anger, physical and mental pain. I got a muscle that's ripped and my right arm always hurts, alonbg with my neck and I get headaches every night, and I can't sleep. It's infernal.... I know feeling so much rage is a sin. Is this my punishment? A bad eye, and that infernal pain, along with sadness?

Is rage really a mortal sin? And why?

Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.

Yoda was wise.

How is it that you've come to feel other people's motives? I thought something very similar for the longest time. That I could tell, I just KNEW everyone was out to get me. Why? Because I was betrayed and screwed over by so many others.

It's fear, my beloved brother. Fear. And doubt.

I know what you're going through. All too well. I've always been a very kind, loving person. But I had lots of doubts and fears, especially about people. These things often tormented me. I was angry a lot, too. Angry and full of rage and hatred. There's an entry I wrote back a long time ago in my journal. It's a rant. And it's a very, very bad rant.

Fear leads to anger. If you are afraid and you have doubts, you can be fooled. You can start believing that your fears are coming true, that people really are out to get you. And it makes you mad...angry...it makes you so angry. And you want to blow the world up. You want it to burn and everyone in it to burn, too.

The reason you are sad and hurt? Well first of all, you're afraid. But also, rage and hatred--it can cause a lot of pain. After I was finished with my bouts of rage I'd be upset with myself...sometimes I wanted to just kill myself so I could rid the world of a bit of anger and hatred.

I felt sick to my stomach, too, possibly because of blood pressure but also because I felt bad about the things I said in anger. I felt awful.

So, what can you do?

Well...

Get closer to God. Pray. Meditate. Instead of using your rage and anger to hit things or cause problems, use it in a constructive or creative form. Write a poem about how angry you are, or chop wood (if it's available to do so). I used to take notebooks and scribble in them as hard as I could to get the anger out.

Walking and jogging, and exercise in general, can help with anger and rage, especially if accompanied with prayer and talking to God. Sometimes, when you feel yourself starting to get angry, just sing praise songs out loud. Something physically exerting that doesn't cause damage to you or others.

*Huggles*

I know how you feel, Ambrosia. It saddens me that anger grips your heart in such a manner and that you feel the way you do. I've been there. And it sucks. And I still have this problem sometimes. I know of anger and hatred, and suffering, very well.

But there are those who love you. People in this guild love you. Christ loves you. I love you.

Don't ever be afraid to write to me, or rant if you must. I will listen, and I will do my best to help you. It's all I can do for you, except pray and give you the advice I have.

God bless.

You are loved.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:16 pm
i agree with the chansaw ninja, if u noticed that one band,
AC DC their motto is "highway to Hell", and i think their music is very strong and filled with anger. And their motto is kinda true. If u feel this pain its not punishment, its the Devil getting to u. But, see, the thing is that ur lettting this happen to u. confused its surprising as it is, and its true, as u hav mentioned, u said ur too nice, adn well i wuz like that but u need to to wat i did, stop being depressed and fill with envy and confront the problem adn wen i did she almost got a face full of fist. lol. i didnt wanna start a fight but i amlost did, she was so mad that a lil 70 pound grl defeated a tall 128 pound grl. i felt so free and happy, but it wasnt just me that made me do this, i went to the altar, prayed, did almost all the thngs i hoped i would do, and guess wat im only 13 xd  

Xx to save a life xX

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:25 am
Thanks everyone. I'm out of the hospital and much better. My parents started praying for me and I prayed in silence, and I got better. I had to also do nothing and stay in bed for a week. It's still there but I feel no pain now, and my anger is gone. biggrin

Thanks again guys! I love this guild and its people! heart

EDIT: I put this and a bit more in another topic  
~Ancient Scrolls~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces