Welcome to Gaia! ::

ಥ__ಥ Free Gold Free Everything°__°

Back to Guilds

Welcome to our guild, please read first the introduction and the rules before joining the guild. Thank you. 

Tags: Free Gold, Items, Everything! 

Reply - Clubs: Make Your Own Club
My Love Don't Love Me *Tear* Club

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NG COKEWAVE CHRIS

5,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:21 pm
This is a club made specially for people like me, who are in love with someone and that someone only wants to be friends T_T . Here, we all will work together to get through life without thinking of that person every moment of the day and then your best friend teasing you because you are in love with her cousin! Uh...... Sorry! I uh got carried away....... Well anyways, other people, PLEASE DON'T POST HERE IF YOU WILL BE INSENSITIVE TO HEARTBROKEN PEOPLE WHO ALWAYS GET TEASED BY THEIR BEST FRIEND AND HAS TO DEAL WITH THEM SAYING STUFF LIKE *SMOOCH* OR TELLING THAT PERSON THAT I LOVE HIM OVER AND OVER AGAIN AND THEN GETTING ANOTHER BEST FRIEND TO TELL HIM THAT I THINK HE HAS A CUTE BUTT! Ah he he....... Awkward, uh, later...... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:39 am
-|-_|-|_|_$__|_$__^^_Y__$_-|-_[]_R_Y

I am in love with someone I shouldn't be. I am in love with one of my best friends' cousin. The sad thing is, I think I'm better friends with him than I am of my best friend. He is two year older than me, but who cares? One of my other friends' parents have a six year difference and my parents have a four year difference! A couple of people told me to give up since he is older than me, but I refuse. He lives about three hours away from me so we got to really know each other through e-mail. He is the person that showed me Gaia. He gives me confidence and makes me a better person. He is funny, smart, sweet, sensitive, tall, CUTE, and is a swimmer wink . He always helps me get through rough times and tries to make me feel my best. The thing is, all he has to do to make me feel better is talk to me. He has lied to me in the past, but I'm guessing some of the times were because of his cousin/my best friend. One day, I asked if he was alone and he said yes. That liar. I told him that I like him and then my best friend gave herself away. In the past, he has told her things that he promised me he wouldn't speak about to her. He has shattered and torn my heart many times, but I still love him. I can never stay mad at him. My best friend always teases me and lies to try and convince me to stay away from him.

That was my story.  

NG COKEWAVE CHRIS

5,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Popular Thread 100

NG COKEWAVE CHRIS

5,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:59 pm
[]_^^_G_!

I have a bad feeling......

He must be avoiding me....... I bet my "friend" told him some lie while she was at his house and now he doesn't want to talk to me or anything..... I wanna cry..... I guess I'm lucky to be strong-at-heart when he breaks my heart over and over again :'( Man! Why does she have to tell him these lies that cause him to stay away from me?! Gosh, she thinks that just because he is her cousin it makes it okay for her to tell lies to make him stay away from me! It's like she doesn't even care about my feelings! I bet she never did! My heart aches right now possibly because she has to go off and lie to him! Ugh! These people are lucky that I'm able to vent my feelings here instead of KNOCKING THEIR HEADS OFF! Why? Why does my "bff" have to torture me like this? It's got to the point where I'll just leave him alone so that he doesn't have to deal with me...... All of my emotions are whacked up because of all the stress those two are giving me..... Someone please help me before I end up going to sleep in tears every night....... Pray for me that things will straighted up......... Please........ T_~  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:17 am
Awe,
i'ma join you.
I really like this one guy, he's cute, athletic.
he loves sports like Basketball, Volleyball, Soccer, Football.
He loves sports.... but he's also really sweet, and he has a totally awesome smile.
I'm gonna join you.

What Kind of "bff" would do that.
She's not a true friend if she does that.
and i know how to be a true friend.
in rl i don't actually have that many,
I'll help. if i can that is.

KittySongLUVsJONASBoys

Shy Hunter

- Clubs: Make Your Own Club

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items