Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply Serious discussion & Rants
Oh dear someone help PLZ! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:25 am
I refuse to continue this.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:37 am
Why would anyone feel the need to take advantage of an animal. Does it make one feel more powerful. Or is that the only option, abuse the animal because no person would ever touch the person in question...

It is because of the animal abusers that furries get such a bad rap. This is why I distance myself from the fandom...  

00Shoe
Captain

Sylverpyro

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:47 am
Sweet Foxcy
Sylverpyro
00Shoe
Sweet Foxcy
Snip

I don't think we are talking about a dog humping someones leg. In any circumstance when the sex is not consensual it is morally wrong. It doesn't matter what your belief structure, taking advantage of something or someone who is not physically capable of saying no is abuse.

I am thinking this is some pretty messed up s*** I agree with shoe here.....It is morally wrong to have sex with an animal.

To say that an animal has to have sex with a person just because they are the 'alpha' what ever in the house hold means nothings. We don't own animals as pets they aren't ours we live together with them on this planet.

I think someone has to be pretty low and sick minding to even think of doing something like that with any type of animal, even defending it is saying it is ok for someone to wrongfully act upon a defenceless animal.

It is like saying that dog fights are ok, its in their nature to fight when really it is the way the we raise them to be trained.

take a minute and really think of what some of you are defending.

It is wrong very very wrong!

Animals aren't defenseless, they have teeth. And we do own our dogs - we pay for them with money, and we GENETICALLY AND PSYCHOLOGICALLY MANUFACTURE THEM FROM SCRATCH TO MEET OUR EXACT SPECS - big, small, black, golden, white, spotty, unicolour, muzzle size, aggressive, social, hunting dog, purse dog, etc etc. None of the dog species existed before humans created them. There was no 'dog', it's a human creation. Or did you suddenly forget that?

How about dolphins that have sex with humans? Are they filthy, immoral animals? They have consciousness, they are intelligent, and they have culture, and social structure, just like humans. How about a female dolphin enticing a male human to have sex with it? Don't ******** dare mention defenseless, dolphins kill sharks 2 times their size on a daily basis.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLTx-LZX3XM
http://www.sexwork.com/family/dolphins1.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dolphin#Reproduction_and_sexuality

Quote: "Occasionally, dolphins behave sexually towards other animals, including humans." ("chapter 15 Marine Mammals: Fisheries, Tourism and Management Issues". Cetaceans that are typically lonely and seek human company. 2003. pp. 266–268. http://whitelab.biology.dal.ca/lb/Samuels Bejder et al 2003.pdf. Retrieved December 17, 2006.)

Immoral dolphins?

We pay for them as in we choose to give our money away to take care of them and give them a home...not to abuse them by taking advantage of them...I think that someone who is arguing so strong against this and takes such an offence that they must be partaking in such disgusting acts of cruelty......Animals aren't people no one can just make up relations with them and pretend that it is normal....it is a mental illness....  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:50 am
00Shoe
Why would anyone feel the need to take advantage of an animal. Does it make one feel more powerful. Or is that the only option, abuse the animal because no person would ever touch the person in question...

It is because of the animal abusers that furries get such a bad rap. This is why I distance myself from the fandom...

it is an mental problem.....most likely some sort of abuse from when they were kids or just some sort of chemical imbalance in there head.  

Sylverpyro

FoxGirl I

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:05 pm
00Shoe

I've laid out all my arguments with pretty formal logic, if yet informal language. Sapienti sat, I will not participate in a social game of popularity of opinions biggrin You win by argumentum ad populuum, congratulations biggrin Conversation was very fruitful. Well, I did my best.

I'll just leave this here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLTx-LZX3XM
http://www.sexwork.com/family/dolphins1.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dolphin#Reproduction_and_sexuality

Quote: "Occasionally, dolphins behave sexually towards other animals, including humans." ("chapter 15 Marine Mammals: Fisheries, Tourism and Management Issues". Cetaceans that are typically lonely and seek human company. 2003. pp. 266–268. http://whitelab.biology.dal.ca/lb/Samuels Bejder et al 2003.pdf. Retrieved December 17, 2006.)

Immoral dolphins?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:09 pm
DarkWolfLove

Because you have no logical counterarguments. As in "everyone knows I'm right so I don't have to explain why I'm right, ******** you"  

FoxGirl I

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:14 pm
Sweet Foxcy
DarkWolfLove

Because you have no logical counterarguments. As in "everyone knows I'm right so I don't have to explain why I'm right, ******** you"

So, you give me the option to continue and when I refuse, I'm the self-righteous b***h?
I just don't want to talk about this anymore.
I keep my opinions and views and you can keep yours because, obviously, there's no swaying you.

I back off and yet still you continue to attack me.
Amazing.
:/

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:19 pm
You goad people into "debating" and claim it's a battle of opinions, but really you just essentially call everyone stupid or uninformed for saying what they believe.

Mind you, some people are stating their opinions as fact (which it isn't), but when you are asked to view it otherwise, you blatantly refuse and then claim superiority.

If I get banned for this, oh ******** you and leave me the hell alone.
I'm sick of your bullshit arguments and your insults.

I am the better person because I'm leaving this all well alone.

To Shoe:
I apologize.
I just can't stand this s**t any longer.
I understand whatever actions you must take against me, if need be.

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200

FoxGirl I

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:24 pm
DarkWolfLove

So, you give me the option to continue and when I refuse, I'm the self-righteous b***h?
I just don't want to talk about this anymore.
I keep my opinions and views and you can keep yours because, obviously, there's no swaying you.

I back off and yet still you continue to attack me.
Amazing.
:/

Oh, you may back out, I was simply pointing out the reason why you back out. Or was I wrong? Be honest with yourself.

I'm not attacking you, and taking the position of the victom is a rather cheap tactic. This conversation is over, from my side as well, because I've received nothing but one poor attempt at a logical counterargument, and a shitload of American bible-thumbing. I didn't start this conversation with the intent to be negative, but I can't really say much anything positive about anyone parttaking in this conversation. I think the highlights were someone implying my brain is chemically ******** up, because there is no other way I wouldn't readily accept American moral views at face value, instead of arguing against them with formal logic. You can see how that might not make me react positively biggrin But like I said, conversation terminated. And I formally apologise for 'attacking' you, as you so rightly put it, to further enforce my image as the Great Satan. :3  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:56 pm
This is done. Thread locked.  

00Shoe
Captain

Serious discussion & Rants

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items