Submit

Chaotic Gay

Friendly Mage

6,375 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:10 am
I haven't seen it yet, but i heard that they don't show the kioshi worriors. how could they not show Sokkas longest-lasting girl friend?!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:12 pm
I noticed that they sped through a lot to fit it into the movie, completely messing up in the process. They made it seem like they were fighting a war all in one day and as if Zuko and Katara were mentality insane. And they skipped some important scenes like when Aang is escaping Zuko's ship. He was suppose to go avatar and cover the ship in an avalanche.

And then most of the action was weak when they started bending. The only time it looked good was when everyone fought hand-to-hand and the Uncle used his chi fire to scare the general.

And what was up with the way they made Aang act? I felt like he was trying to hard to be in pain. Just wasn't real feeling.  

Taigamma

Shadowy Paladin

8,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200

ShePlaysByEar

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:37 pm
The Red Kitty
I haven't seen it yet, but i heard that they don't show the kioshi worriors. how could they not show Sokkas longest-lasting girl friend?!

The movie covered Book 1: Water; aka the first of the three seasons of the show. The Warriors of Kyoshi don't appear until next season- Book 2: Earth. Although there might not be another movie, the way things were going.

Honestly, I don't know why M. Night didn't get the writers for the actual show to do the screenplay. He did it himself and it's like he never watched the show at all.

The thing I missed the most was a scene in the cartoon omitted from the movie. Zuko's just rescued Aang while in disguise as the double-sworded Blue Spirit, and he gets knocked out, alright? Aang lifts the mask and sees Zuko, and gets him away to a safe place. That's all in the movie.

The part I miss is this: when Zuko wakes up, they're in a forest clearing. Aang is sitting high above him in a tree, talking about a friend he used to have at the Air Nomad temples. He turns to Zuko and says, "If I weren't the Avatar, do you think we could have been friends?"

There's a poignant pause.

But obviously, Aang is the Avatar and so Zuko must capture him. He shoots fire at him in a sudden flash, but Aang has already bounded away through the trees.  
Korra

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff