Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
The Bravenheart Dojo (Medic Nin and Genjutsu Training) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:42 am
User Image

*****Rini Chikongou
*****Genin | Medic in Training

Rini relaxed slightly at the change of plans. She would definitely feel more relaxed to have this procedure done somewhere familiar and somewhat comfortable. Nodding, she hurried after the clone. As they walked however, a new thought came to Rini, making her slow slightly for a moment. "Ah, what about my mom? She--she's still at the mansion, since our apartment building has not finished being rebuilt yet. I . . . I don't want her to know about this . . ."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:33 pm
User Image

*****Rini Chikongou
*****Genin | Medic in Training

The genin suddenly sneezed. She sniffed dryly and rubbed her finger across her nose. That was odd. Someone must be talking about me . . . she mused. Rini glanced sideways at Luna's clone and then Katsuro's. I think I know who. The girl's jaw tightened and she looked back forward. "Never mind. I'm sure I can find some way to distract her -- send her shopping or something. We'll figure it out when we get there." She continued forward, purposefully putting one foot in front of the other in the direction of the Sung mansion.

((To Sung Family Compound --> wink )

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers