Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Episodes?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold?
  yay =^.^=
View Results

Sinh Iscariot

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 5:30 pm
Does anyone know where to download epps of Sailor Moon?...I had them all and they got deleted...

I want them back  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 5:32 pm
Only thing I can think of that you may be able to down load some episodes would be limewire.  

Melody_Moon06

Zahmira

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 6:32 pm
If you are familiar with Bittorrent, you shouldn't have much problem googling for some torrents.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 1:02 pm
you might want to download bearshare. They might have it.  

Karasuaki

Shyao_Sorceress

Magnetic Reveler

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 2:16 pm
correct me if I'm wrong, I heard Downloading anime on computer is illegal...even if it's true, i'm not allowed to down load anything on the computer...(last time i downloaded something, caused a huge virus and deleted everything on the computer...)  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 2:46 am
I just read in a magazine a couple weeks ago, that a man got caught using bittorrent, and he got arrested, and now he's serving 1 year in jail for every movie he downloaded... which I think was 3... 3 years in jail.

Please don't use bittorrent...  

The Magus Sisters

Zahmira

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 10:50 am
1. Seasons 1,2,and 5 of Sailor Moon are not licensed in the USA. You will have no legal issues with those. Seasons 3 and 4 may be lo longer licensed as well, but I'm not sure.

2. Anime companies are not as big as Warner Bros, or other movies companies and don't bother with such things. The go after the sites hosting the torrents, not the users who are downloading.

3. If you don't live in the USA, chances are that your country has more sane laws regarding downloading. wink  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 4:15 pm
Not to mention most people are only caught because they do something stupid like try and sell it.

Download it for your own use.  

Yukito Yu

Saturn_Eclipse

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 4:21 pm
TheMagusSisters
I just read in a magazine a couple weeks ago, that a man got caught using bittorrent, and he got arrested, and now he's serving 1 year in jail for every movie he downloaded... which I think was 3... 3 years in jail.

Please don't use bittorrent...

Wow that's messed up right there, most people get away with it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 1:52 pm
All 5 seasons are nonliscensed in the U.S. as of August 2004 and cannot even be on store shelves unless the video/DVD was produced before that date. Areas of the Phillipines are still airing them, last I checked, but as long as they are available to get in stores or on the air, you cannot own them on a computer. The fifth season is outright only available in Europe, Japan, China, and the Phillipines.

Outright, downloading anything is risky. It would be safer legally to go to EBay and get Hong Kong sub DVDs from a kid in China.  

Syndrama

Shyao_Sorceress

Magnetic Reveler

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 2:37 pm
either way, i'm not downloading any anime on the computer...My computer is already running slow as it is, im not going to risk it being completely down like last time when i downloaded something and my computer crashed because of a virus... gonk

but now it's finel...but i cannot download anything anymore...nor do i want to, i dont wanna risk my computer being crashed again... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 4:16 pm
I assume that you have a virus scanner and an ad-ware scanner on your computer, right? Video files such as .avi, .mpg, etc can't carry viruses. Those will usually show up in the form of .exe, or will install themselves on your computer automatically when you visit some sites.

If your computer is already running slow (slower than it used to) you might want to scan for ad-ware and spy-ware.

~Alechsa~
All 5 seasons are nonliscensed in the U.S. as of August 2004 and cannot even be on store shelves unless the video/DVD was produced before that date.
I'm pretty sure that Geneon's license for seasons 3 and 4 (S and SuperS) might still be good. Those products are still listed on their website.

ADV's license for seasons 1 and 2 has run out though.  

Zahmira

Vivi~chan64

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 6:52 pm
I went to Spec's music store and they had SM Season 1 and 2 but when I bought them they were in Japanese  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 1:03 am
I've compiled a list of Links, leading you to reliable places where you can download/view all the Episodes + Movies of Sailor Moon, free.

Fallopian Funride

Kumikiii

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 7:26 am
I like Sailoor Moon When I was little girl biggrin  
Home

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out