Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply Serious discussion & Rants
Fusuits. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Suit up?
  Only if you help me with the zipper.
  That sounds hot, not in the good sense. (Itchy too...)
View Results

NotYourEverydayPrincess

5,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:29 pm
I think fursuits are good for some, but just not for me. But some peoples are really awesome. and Okami is the most amazing game ever!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:31 pm
I love suits and suiters! ^w^ I know it's not for everyone and heck even some furs find it weird but I'm all for weirding people out. I'm working on a partial suit as of right now and if anyone is interested in making their own I can show you some great resources to get you started!  

Lilith Tigris

Foxifyre

6,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:25 pm
I heart fursuiting. I, at one point in my life, used to be a mascot for a family entertainment park. I have to say it is the most rewarding job I have ever done. Getting to see kids faces light up is priceless. As to fursuiting for fun I would definitely do it especially with friends. Mind you, there are some "activities" that I would rather not participate in while in a fursuit but that's just me. To each his own.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:00 pm
I think they're cute. ♥
I wasn't into them for a while, but then I saw videos of a few specific fursuiters who regularly attend Anthrocon, and I was all like *squeeee whee * and now I kinda want one. Although, I always lose the ability to function whenever I feel like I'm the center of attention, so I'd probably only wear it either to cons, where no one would be surprised to see one, or around other places IF I can get someone else to go out with me in suit and absorb half the attention.  

Piroshki

Shapeshifter

Aakosir

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:35 am
My fursona is not just a seperate part of me, she is me. I am planning on getting a suit next year. I've been checking out a bunch of different people.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:25 pm
I love fursuits, I'm planning on getting a partial (just the head and tail) by the end of summer and I plan on wearing it out in public.

and I noticed a lot of people don't know were to get fursuits:
rainbowwolfiecreations.webs.com
There you go. Mind you she isn't the best and she only does partials (pretty much anything but a full fursuit) but she's one of the cheapest.  

Luneth Moon

Timid Fox

12,400 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Generous 100

Redilicious

Dapper Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:35 pm
The closest thing I've gotten to fursuiting is that cosplay I made to use on Halloween, I was Boris Airay. I couldn't find anyone to be Pierce though : /

If I get to be mascot for my school though, I'll be wearing a bison suit at like, every football game. I almost got to wear the panther suit for my other school as well, though they got a teacher to do it instead.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:30 pm
Neopopulus
I really don't want a fursuit. It just... seems like way to much time, money, and work for something that isn't the real thing.
Now, if there were a surgery to make me a furry... then maybe.

But for now, ears and a tail are good for me XD

To be honest i once saw a episode of rippleys (When it was on the air still) and it showedthis one guy who had had his whole body tattooed to look like a tiger he even had pierceings done to his upper lip area so he could put in something that looked like tiger whiskers. The tattoo was on him forever but the whiskers could be taken off and put on later even if he kept them off for a few weeks.  

Neko Queen Nala

Partying Friend

7,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Befriended 100
  • Partygoer 500

Zuri-kai

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:21 am
I'd absolutely love to fursuit, but only if it's a Qarrezel. It has to have a certain level of realism or it's not my cup of tea. I understand people's preference for the toony style, but it reminds me too much of mascot suits, and I find those kind of creepy. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:46 am
I don't mind things like ears and tail, but full fursuits kinda creep me out. I have nothing against the people who do wear them, but I wouldn't myself.

Xennified

Friendly Friend

9,750 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Neko Queen Nala

Partying Friend

7,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Befriended 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:57 am
Zuri-kai
I'd absolutely love to fursuit, but only if it's a Qarrezel. It has to have a certain level of realism or it's not my cup of tea. I understand people's preference for the toony style, but it reminds me too much of mascot suits, and I find those kind of creepy. sweatdrop

I agree. If it does not feel real then how can you really be yourself in it?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:51 pm
I'd have a fursuit, if I could afford it.
I think they can be absolutely gorgeous if they're made properly, and to me it'd just be like cosplaying ^^  

DFTBAlex

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100

guilmon__XD

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:59 pm
Neopopulus
I really don't want a fursuit. It just... seems like way to much time, money, and work for something that isn't the real thing.
Now, if there were a surgery to make me a furry... then maybe.

But for now, ears and a tail are good for me XD

i would test the surgery  
Serious discussion & Rants

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas