View Results

iKawaiiKyle

5,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:15 pm
Carolina says...
i used to write in my journal almost everyday, i wrote poems, poems that expressed my pain, my life, my surroundings, my feelings.

When summer started, i noticed i stopped, was it because of my missing of friends? my stale life? my lack of interests?
I have no idea.

my life has been boring so far, i can't take my non exiting life anymore! Plz help, cheer me up, give me ideas, chat, plz
<--Don't let the avi fool u, i may look happy, but my life is making me frown right now
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:41 am
It sounds like you have a case of the summer blues. I know I sure do. So far, this summer, I have been faced with crippling loneliness, not to mention boredom.

But I've found new solace in things I wasn't appreciating enough. I've become re-acquainted with reading, something I've always loved but had lost for a while. I've taken solace in reading, and music.

Also, I've rediscovered my love for hot tea. ^_^ It brings joy into my life.

What do you do in free time?  

ibbi-san

3,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Invisibility 100

Zenally

4,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:12 pm
You could always try a mini vacation. Just a little road trip at most, maybe just a night at the beach (if you live by the coast) with a friend or two. Those restaurants that prepare the food right in front of you are always entertaining. Just a little window shopping at your local outlet can sometimes be all you need! It doesn't have to be really social though, reading funnies and looking at lolcats can keep me busy for hours (omg so nerdy!). Oh, and chocolate. Chocolate has a tendency to be delicious and anti-depressing.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:16 pm
Im bored too, my family is boring, i wish we had a boat so we could go tubing, but no my dad is scared of the water. At least i might get together with my cousins to do something like hiking

or rock climbing,

try to ask ur family to go on a short vacation, somewhere u like, but not to far away or expensive, because they might not want to go if thats the case...
take a walk outdoors, bike, call any friends u still have, have a pinic, swim....  

Darkswiftmist

iKawaiiKyle

5,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:44 pm
ibbi-san
It sounds like you have a case of the summer blues. I know I sure do. So far, this summer, I have been faced with crippling loneliness, not to mention boredom.

But I've found new solace in things I wasn't appreciating enough. I've become re-acquainted with reading, something I've always loved but had lost for a while. I've taken solace in reading, and music.

Also, I've rediscovered my love for hot tea. ^_^ It brings joy into my life.

What do you do in free time?
Carolina says...

i got used to reading more during the summer as well, actually, i read the same amount during each season, but i got less interrupted during the summer timeUser Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:46 pm
Zenally
You could always try a mini vacation. Just a little road trip at most, maybe just a night at the beach (if you live by the coast) with a friend or two. Those restaurants that prepare the food right in front of you are always entertaining. Just a little window shopping at your local outlet can sometimes be all you need! It doesn't have to be really social though, reading funnies and looking at lolcats can keep me busy for hours (omg so nerdy!). Oh, and chocolate. Chocolate has a tendency to be delicious and anti-depressing.
Carolina says...

i could and i would, but its super hard to go swimming with that oil spill and all on the Galveston coast, and i cant get in touch with friends as easy, and window shopping is awsm, as long as i plan to get money soon lol User Image  

iKawaiiKyle

5,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

iKawaiiKyle

5,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:47 pm
pixelperfectworldtobe
Im bored too, my family is boring, i wish we had a boat so we could go tubing, but no my dad is scared of the water. At least i might get together with my cousins to do something like hiking

or rock climbing,

try to ask ur family to go on a short vacation, somewhere u like, but not to far away or expensive, because they might not want to go if thats the case...
take a walk outdoors, bike, call any friends u still have, have a pinic, swim....
Carolina says...

i love rock climbing, i used to do it all the time, but stopped because of what it did to my nails rofl and me and my family go do those activities sometime near the end of summer, i gotta wait a monthUser Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:28 pm
Believe it or not, everyone goes through that sad stage in life. You just have to tough it out and make sure it doesn't get the best of you. It might be the summer, from the lack of interaction from school, or maybe its something more. If your feelings of sadness get worse, talk to someone.  

Tumbling Stars
Vice Captain

5,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

miss reku

Dangerous Lover

8,050 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:36 pm
Tumbling Stars is right. What you're feeling is 100%, completely, utterly, totally, undeniably normal!

Everyone gets bored with their life at some time or another. Everything just start to become routine. And for some people (like myself), it's not so bad. We're content. But for others, they get restless, and start to feel a little depressed because they think their life is boring. Trust me. It's not. You've just gotten so used to it! ^_^

If you want to shake things up a bit, do something you normally wouldn't. Like invite a couple friends over and have a mega movie night with popcorn and your favorite movies! Or just take a walk around where you live, get out of the house. You mentioned you used to write poems. Perhaps you should take up writing again. Maybe not poems, but short stories or novels. That's what I do.

Please take my word when I say all it takes is a little initiative. Take that first step. Do something! Trust me, it'll pay off!

I hope this helps! ^_^ -Reku1495  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:10 am
Things I do when I'm bored:
Give my room a makeover
Work on my German / Spanish
Draw

:3  

Music Breaks Hearts

Wheezing Sex Symbol

khforever12

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:41 am
Well that makes two of us. I mean I used to write stories but then I have no inspireation But then I realized that it's because none of my friends are online and I have no one to talk too. Maybe you should talk to more people. I also think that maybe it's just laziness I mean that's what is it for me.  
The Advice Room

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games