Welcome to Gaia! ::

FFF ~ Final Fantasy Forever

Back to Guilds

The best final fantasy guild on gaia; covering for ALL of your Final Fantasy needs! 

Tags: final fantasy, kingdom hearts, square enix, gaming, forever 

Reply Roleplay/Fanfictions
Final Fantasy Negative One [Role-d][roleplay commence!!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Black Claided Cat

Dapper Lunatic

17,175 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:36 am
Rine gave a light, "Uh-hu," in reply. Every now and then she'd look up at the trees above her, then back at the people standing before her.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:59 pm
Then the sound of ruffling was heard above Rine, Yazi appeared, followed by Tzzir on the Black, Armoured Chocobo.
Tzzir smirked at the sight below. What unfortunate guests have we here?
The atmosphere seemed colder.  

StickyStar Zero

Beloved Star

10,125 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25

sheepysean

3,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:23 am
"Tzzir!" Destiny yelled angrily, "I knew that girl was a spy," He turned to Harmonie, "We need to wake everyone up, this is gonna be a tough battle!"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:03 am
Rine looked up and grinned, she had been waiting for Tzzir to arrive. It was starting to get kind of awkward.

"Hello my dear friend. How do you do I do?" She said, streatching her arm out; summoning a Bell Wyrum. Yazimat landed with a large 'thud' from the trees, getting into a battle stance, teeth barred.

"Think this will be enough or should I get a Hell Wyrum out or something?" Rine asked crossly, looking at the two dragons.

"But I still wasn't spying, just happened to land on you," She added a matter of factly as a last minute thought.  

Black Claided Cat

Dapper Lunatic

17,175 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Mark Twain 100

StickyStar Zero

Beloved Star

10,125 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:30 pm
Tzzir stayed on the Large armoured Bird, but grabbed Rine by the collar, placing her behind him on the seat.
" Let your Dragons handle this, we are needed elsewhere," He whispered to her, then pointed his attention back at the group on the ground. They looked unhappy at his arrival.

His cold eyes met Destiny's, then the Chocobo flew off.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:38 pm
Rine gave a small squeek as she was lifted into the Chocobo's saddle; she usually didn't like them but she'd stand them this once.

"Make mommy proud," she said mentally to the dragons, "you guys need some battle training."  

Black Claided Cat

Dapper Lunatic

17,175 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Mark Twain 100

smileycentralme
Captain

6,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:01 am
Harmonie grabbed her stuff and started heading forward.
"I'm moving forward now..." Harmonie said with determination. She was going to confront Avra. She could not dwell on the past any longer.
"You dont have to follow me if you dont' want to. You can stay here if you'd like...." she pointed out to all her new companions.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:30 am
serena got up and grabbed her dagger ,"im coming with you," she said, looking at her new teamates then harmonie

China_Lover22

6,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Junior Trader 100

sheepysean

3,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:31 am
"I'll stay here and deal with these Dragons," Destiny said, "then I gotta go my own way and find someone. Anyone care to help with fighting Rine's Lackeys?" He grasped his keblade in an offensive position, and edged towards the Dragons. "Aim for the belly, it's their soft spot!"
(Epic dragon battle coming up! biggrin biggrin biggrin )  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:11 am
Nobody's posting! crying crying sad  

sheepysean

3,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Full closet 200

StickyStar Zero

Beloved Star

10,125 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:08 pm
sheepysean
Nobody's posting! crying crying sad

((Where's the epic fight scene???!!))  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:29 pm
The bell wyrum was just seated on the large jagged branches overhead, Yazi- on the other claw- was eager to fight and already stalking foreward to Destiny.

The white goldish dragon barred his teeth in a mock growl before opening his jaws and emmitting a large roar, making birds fly away and the humans surrounding him to be knocked back. He quickly cast 'white breath' on the nearest foes and inflicted stop and damage to them.

The wyrum, seeing as it was being left, out took this chance of immobilization before others used Chronus Tears to swoop down at attack.

(( *sigh* so SLOOOOOOW ))  

Black Claided Cat

Dapper Lunatic

17,175 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Mark Twain 100

xXazabazaXx
Crew

5,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:18 pm
Avra wandered around the base feeling bored. Looking into the distance, she ran into a forest.

The trees reminded her of her childhood; when she spent days trying to climb up the tallest trees.
Avra smiled at the idea and wondered if the trees in this forest were any different than the trees she used to climb.
Slowing down, she decided to walk around some more before returning back to the base.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:20 pm
(( Live!!!! D: ))  

Black Claided Cat

Dapper Lunatic

17,175 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Mark Twain 100

sheepysean

3,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:25 am
(Don't You Die On Me Negative One!)

Destiny launched himself at the scaled beast and slashed it wildly. He landed on the ground then leapt back. But where he had attacked the Wyrum there were only minor cuts to it's body. "Geez, this guy's tougher than an Adamantoise! We're gonna need something with a heck of a punch to it!"  
Roleplay/Fanfictions

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff