Submit

A Good site?
  Yes. ^_^
  No. :-|
View Results

Scarlet_Teardrops

Sparkly Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:09 pm

A young woman named Rebecca wrote me on Youtube, asking me to share my cutting history with other girls on a website. It's a website where you can share your story anonymously and get feedback about issues you're going through.

It deals with cutting, but it is not limited to cutting. Cyber-bullying, sex (general), alcohol problems, family problems, drugs, and a whole variety of other issues that we face in life are dealt with on this website.

I shared my story, and I wanted to share this site with as many people as I could because it is a good site and a lot of ministry can be done through it.

Here is the link:

Open Hearts With Open Arms

It's kind of small right now, but I'm going to be praying for it and this young woman. It's such a beautiful thing to do.

I hope that you'll visit and maybe share a story if you have one and are willing. God bless! Let's pray for this site, please!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:54 pm
Oh wow Scarlet. I'm so surprised and proud. You made your own website? I wil check it out=]  

LilacInk

6,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Scarlet_Teardrops

Sparkly Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:52 am

No no no no no!!!

It's not mine! It's not mine!
It's Rebecca's! I'm just spreading the word so girls can get help!

Please don't give me credit! x_x

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:41 pm
What a lovely site! I'm glad that there are resources out there for people in need to turn to. (: I went through very similar issues when I was younger, so it makes me happy that others have taken the time out of their lives to create some sort of virtual sanctuary for people who need help.

Wishboxx

Yirah

Mega Hero

11,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:57 pm
Looks like a nice site.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:11 am
it looks like a very good site. i pray that the people who need it are able to find it  

Shanna66

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
~Ancient Scrolls~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items