Welcome to Gaia! ::

Avatar: New Age of the Four Nations

Back to Guilds

An Avatar: The Last Airbender role-playing guild for AVATARDS! 

Tags: Avatar, Airbending, Firebending, Waterbending, Earthbending 

Reply Profiles
Novel's Profiles (Mug Shots Not Included)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NovelNet
Crew

Generous Lunatic

9,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:53 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
-Basic Info-
Name: Teiji
Nickname(s): Tiger Seal
Nation: Southern Water Tribe
Bender and what kind if yes: Yes, water bender.
Orientation: Straight

-Looks-
Hair colour: Brown
Eye colour: Icy Blue
Skin Tone: Deep Tan
Height: 6'1
User Image

-More Info-
Side: Good
Weapon(s): a spear and a katana.
Likes: Hunting, water bending, spending time with his father.
Dislikes: People who scare away the game/fish, cocky people, fire benders.
Biography: I am the first-born of the current Chief of the Southern Water Tribe. Though, at a young age, I showed a great deal of natural talent with water bending; I chose to follow my father's path and became a warrior. It almost seemed like I was going to forsake the art altogether, until one fateful day when I was out hunting.

I came across a huge gathering of tiger seals a few miles away from the village. Just as I was about to pick off one of the loners, I was attacked from behind and knocked-over by another tiger seal who had snuck-up behind me. My spear was knocked out of my grasp and I was forced to try and fight the angry seal with my bare hands. It was then that I suddenly remembered water bending. I was able to trap the creature in ice and quickly finish it off. After that, I attempted to re-learn the art, but still found it unappealing compared to my spear. Just as I was starting to once-again doubt the usefulness of water bending, my father gave me a gift that changed everything: a katana from the northern tribe.

The sword had a blade that I at-first mistook for being made of ice as well as a hilt that my father explained had been crafted to store a very small amount of water. This, he explained, made it so I could control the sword even if it were released from my grasp. The sword proved its worth and then some, making me very precise with my water bending techniques and even allowing me to create some techniques that were compatible with my spear.

Several years later, I am now preparing to become the next chieftain of the southern water tribe. However, I have gained a bit of wanting to see other parts of the world. My father has allowed me to take a one-year journey to satisfy this new craving. Accompanied by a few of my fellow warriors, I set sail Northward, ready for whatever lies ahead.
Theme Song: Hello Hurricane (by Switchfoot)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:35 am
Accepted.  

Blaise1897
Vice Captain

NovelNet
Crew

Generous Lunatic

9,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:06 pm
User Image
-Basic Info-
Name: Kano
Nickname(s): The Haze of Death
Nation: Fire
Bender and what kind if yes: No
Orientation: Straight

-Looks-
Hair colour: Brown
Eye colour: Orange
Skin Tone: Light Tan
Height: 5'9

-More Info-
Side: Neutral
Weapon(s): A katana, a wakizashi (short katana), multiple throwing knives and several patented smoke grenades.
Likes: Successful kills, easy prey, avoiding the local authorities
Dislikes: Long-winded jobs, benders, annoying people
Biography: I was raised by my father who was a Fire Nation mercenary. Thanks to this, I was taught how to fight and also learned that there was no better money than blood-money. Around the time that I was 17, one of my father's past jobs came back to haunt him. A fire nation general, who my father had just finished a job for, felt my father was too much of a loose-end and had him assassinated. After I learned who had ordered the assassination, I took-up the assassin title myself and returned the favor.
Theme Song: Palladio
Other: I have recently been hired to take out the son of a very powerful leader opposing the Fire Nation.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:41 pm
Also accepted.  

Stream the Angry Child
Captain

Chatty Prophet

6,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff