Welcome to Gaia! ::

Avatar: New Age of the Four Nations

Back to Guilds

An Avatar: The Last Airbender role-playing guild for AVATARDS! 

Tags: Avatar, Airbending, Firebending, Waterbending, Earthbending 

Reply Profiles
ADag The Avenger's Profile(s)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:52 am
User Image
-Basic Info-

Name: Alexindera Seraphinus
Nickname(s): Alex, the "Junsai Honoo (Means "Pure Flame") Bender", and Angel (Because her last name is Latin for the six-winged archangels called Seraphim)
Nation: Formerly Lived in the Palace of the Fire Lord. Now Trying to Fit in Living with the Northern Water Tribe.
Bender And What Kind If Yes: Yes, Master Fire Bender and Learning Water Bender (Though she sucks at it.)
Orientation: Bi-Curious (She's known herself to be straight all her life, but she knows that, in her mind, she has moments where she starts thinking about girls as much as guys, and questions her true orientation.)

-Looks-

Hair colour: Black
Eye colour: Gray
Skin Tone: Lightly Fair Tan
Height: 5'6"

-More Info-

Side: Good
Weapon(s): Twin katanas, and a pair of tonfa (All stolen from Fire Nation when she escaped)
Likes: Myths and legends, fighting, and hanging out with other people
Dislikes: Her secret of actually being a fire-bender, losing control of herself, and being made fun of
Biography: I was always taught to hate everyone who wasn't in the Fire Nation because they were inferior... But I always thought they were wrong... My parents are servants of the Fire Nation's king and, before I ran away, I'd go there every day to train as one of the few female Fire Nation soldiers, though I regret ever wanting to be one of them. As far as my bending skills go, I had been taught to bend fire by the same fire tutor as the royal family as well as an imprisoned master water bender, Aedre, who I saw every night when I was ordered by my parents to feed the prisoners. Finally, when I turned fifteen, I ran away with Aedre, seeking peace and to, one day, restore the Fire Nation to its glory in the right way: Through equality of all the nations on the land.
Theme Song: World So Cold by Three Days Grace
Other: Why she earned the nickname of the "Pure Flame Bender" is because her fire is originally the intense, white-hot blue. When she gets angered, becomes bloodthirsty, or suffers from pain, her fire turns into the normal yellow-orange, which is weaker than her blue fire.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:09 pm
Sorry!

You are accepted!  

Stream the Angry Child
Captain

Chatty Prophet

6,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:31 pm
User Image
-Basic Info-

Name: Aedre Cheveyo
Nickname(s): Stream (Because "Aedre" translates as "Stream")
Nation: North Water Tribe
Bender And What Kind If Yes: Yes, Master Waterbender
Orientation: Bisexual

-Looks-

Hair colour: Black
Eye colour: Sky Blue
Skin Tone: Fair Tan
Height: 5'8"

-More Info-

Side: Good
Weapon(s): Dual machetes, and Sokka's lost meteorite sword
Dislikes: War, lust, and peppy people
Biography: A slightly aloof kind of guy, I was raised to be a prodigal waterbender. I was unaccepting of my gifts, though, at first, but became interested to know that the next Avatar would be from the Water Tribes. From then on, I trained day and night without stopping to be the best waterbender I could until, by the age of eight, I had fully mastered the element of water. Finally, I decided to go exploring out into the world at age nine, willing to learn about the other elements, but sadly I was stopped by the Fire Nation, who kidnapped and imprisoned me. They put me to use by making him hunt bounties without pay. When I met Alex on my fourth night of imprisonment, I began training her to improve her firebending, in hopes that she would, one day, help me escape. Finally, at age seventeen, I escaped with her back to my home at the North Water Tribe's city, where we live in peace. I know now that I'm not the Avatar, but I would give everything to protect them if I could be given the chance.
Theme Song: Pain by Three Days Grace
Other: He knows a lot on using cloudbending and gliders. He hates his hair growing long, so he cuts his own hair into the swooshy, moppy-like fashion because he quite likes it that way. He also has an enchanted silver necklace in the shape of a lightning bolt that protects him from energybending and lightning, and also possessed Sokka's lost meteorite sword while he was being taken to the Fire Nation. Luckily, they didn't see him find and keep the weapon.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:33 am
Accepted. ( ^^)  

Blaise1897
Vice Captain

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:51 pm
((Last one, I swear.))
User Image
-Basic Info-
Name: Aether Chastity
Nickname(s): (Innocent) Aer, and the "Jubatsu Feng (Means "Steadfast Wind") Bender"
Nation: Western Air Nomads
Bender And What Kind If Yes: Yes, Master Airbender
Orientation: Straight

-Looks-
Hair colour: Blonde
Eye colour: Green
Skin Tone: Pale
Height: 5'0"

-More Info-
Side: Neutral
Weapon(s): Glider Staff
Dislikes: War, staying too long on land, and learning too much in one sitting
Biography: I was born at the Western Air Temple with my parents, who had been hiding with a few other airbenders in the empty-looking temple. There, all the airbenders taught me to airbend, which I mastered at age nine, at which they put the traditional air nomad tattoo, except on my arms. They let me grow my hair out so, if I were to decide to leave the temple and explore the world, it would be hidden. Then, when I was ten, the temple was attacked by firebenders, killing everybody except me, who was lucky enough to hide in a cabinet until it was safe. Saddened by the loss, I headed out with my glider staff and pet hawk, Arrow, to travel the world, learning about the other nations in hope that I could find a more peaceful place than home. All I want is to live in peace again in this chaotic world... I wander the land, pretending to be a traveling circus acrobat, and have traveled the world in hopes to find some peace. I don't like to fight, but I will if I have to, in order to protect all who I love.
Theme Song: It's A Jungle Out There by Santana
Pictures of Staff and Pet Hawk:
User ImageUser Image  
Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas