Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Furry Hotel(all are welcome only major rule is no violence) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SoloTiger1993

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:11 am
(sorry ive been busy with school sweatdrop so i havent been getting much time to replie but yeah aslong as you explain the job i dont mind you taking it as long as you donttry to take manager haha but seeing how this is a new hotel i supose theirs plenty of jobs.)Nick pulled the turkey and porkchops out of the oven and mixed togeather the salade and placed them on a buffet table as he waited for the other food to cook.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:48 am
Name: Maya
Species: white wolf
Appearance: http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g211/youkoselementalkitsune/anime animals/White_Wolf___Take_4_by_linai.jpg
Likes/dislikes: Classified

Maya walks in the front door and goes to the counter. "may i work here and have a room?" Maya asks.  

wolffie_pup

Memories of Phantasm

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:08 pm
(I'm not using my fursona because I want Tara-Su to get some love xD)
Name: Tara-Su Valkyrie

Species: Polar Bear/partial husky <(owo")<

Appearance: Suprisingly short, Fluffy thick fur, deep blue eyes, long silvery hair that looks graceful, Black tube top that only covers her...yeah, Light blue denim shorts(I mean SHORTS), black flip-flops, purple bangles, purple pearl necklace, Black claws(Natural), sleek build

Dislikes: Hot places, heat, carefree people

Personality: Gentle, cold, melancholy, cares only about the people who she cares about, sage-like, serious, shy, peaceful

Past: The Valkyrie family has existed for ages and has risen to noble status in the artics. Because of this, their kids were sheltered from the horrors of the outside world. Until one day, Tara-Su witnesses her parents' death. Her life colapses slowly from there; Her siblings sink into depression and 3 commit suicide. Mentally exhausted, she loses herself to emotion and draws a knife at her twin sister. Akane, her twin, becomes enraged and runs away from home. The other siblings were taken hostage and held for ransom, but they killed themselves rather then leave the family's honor to ruin. Tara-Su was the only one standing in the way to the Valkyrie-family fortune, so they tried to kidnap her. For some reason, the next day they were found brutally murdered, and Tara-Su standing above them. Tara-Su claims she didn't do anything, which is still under investigation. She learned that life should not be taken lightly, and will do anything to perserve the people she cares about's life. She is gentle with people who haven't sinned because she doesn't believe that being rough would solve anything. She keeps a cool head in all situations.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:52 am
Name: Ying Blanc

Race: Arctic Wolf

Likes: Men, Women, Shade, Rap, Foerign Music, Ballads, Comedy

Dislikes: Sunlight, Rain, Rock, Heavy Metal, Homophobics

Appearance: Ying is an arctic wolf with a black spot around 1 eye ans a black ear the other side. He has an open front blue shirt and a Texan necklace with a red pendant and has Light Blue jeans. His tail has a black flame pattern around the base.

Ying walks though the front door now and looks around the main entrance of the hotel before walking to the desk you get the hotel rooms from.  

YingBlanc

Memories of Phantasm

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:09 pm
Tara-Su enters the hotel without a sound. She wordlessly scanned the room with her eyes. Tara-Su doesn't bother to look at anyone, but keeps her distance.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:56 am
Ying hits the bell on the counter repeatedly trying to summon up somebody to the counter "hello????anybody???"  

YingBlanc

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:07 am
Once Larka had found the kitchen, no force could stop her from raiding the fridge and cupboards. She rummaged through the shelves of every place possible until she was satisfied with a package of rare roast beef, a can of mandarin oranges, and a mug of warm milk.

Satisfied with her "hunt", the she-Wolf sat her rump on the counter and feasted.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:21 am
-looks over to Larka now- "umm hey.....i'd like a room please...that is if it's your job and all anyway, what rooms you have vacant?"  

YingBlanc

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:22 am
{She's in the kitchen Ying, you can't see her. :/}  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:24 am
(oh i thought you ment counter as in the counter i'm waiting at xd void that then)  

YingBlanc

General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces