Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kaichou wa Maid Sama!

Back to Guilds

Maid Sama!, known in Japan as Kaichō wa Maid-sama! (会長はメイド様!, lit. The Student Council President is a Maid!?), is a shōjo manga series a... 

Tags: kaichou wa maid sama, shoujo, usui and misaki, Manga, Anime 

Reply The Kwms Forum
favorite character Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

who is your favorite character?
  misaki
  usui
  the three idiots
  Maid Latte's manager
  Aoi-chan
  Yukimura
  kanou
  shizuko
  sakura
  Suzuna
View Results

Xx_alice 2407_xX

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:28 pm
Nouvelle Vie
Xx_alice 2407_xX
Nouvelle Vie
Xx_alice 2407_xX

Usui because he is the type of boy who the majority of girls want to have like boyfriend. Its like a little dream.
4laugh

Like, you are completely right!!! That's why most of us (or in my case) like Misa-chan and Usui because we see ourselves as Misa-chan.
heart

Thankchu!
And its my case too, dont worry! xD
Nice to meet u!
And i have a litle question: What is the name of the writer of k.w.m.s. ?
whee

lol, we are the same. Nice to meet you too smile
The writer is Hiro Fujiwara.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:33 pm
Xx_alice 2407_xX
Nouvelle Vie
Xx_alice 2407_xX
Nouvelle Vie
Xx_alice 2407_xX

Usui because he is the type of boy who the majority of girls want to have like boyfriend. Its like a little dream.
4laugh

Like, you are completely right!!! That's why most of us (or in my case) like Misa-chan and Usui because we see ourselves as Misa-chan.
heart

Thankchu!
Nice to meet u!
whee

0h Mi S0N 0F A BANANA THANKCHU AL0T!
U save mi big life! Now i can buy all the collection for only 42.94 euros!
-HUGS-
Wanna be friends?
mrgreen

Nouvelle Vie

5,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Befriended 100

Xx_alice 2407_xX

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:39 pm
Nouvelle Vie
Xx_alice 2407_xX
Nouvelle Vie
Xx_alice 2407_xX
Nouvelle Vie
Xx_alice 2407_xX

4laugh

heart

Thankchu!
Nice to meet u!
whee

0h Mi S0N 0F A BANANA THANKCHU AL0T!
U save mi big life! Now i can buy all the collection for only 42.94 euros!
-HUGS-
Wanna be friends?
mrgreen

LOL, you are welcome. *hugs* You don't know how much I laugh when I saw " 0h Mi S0N 0F A BANANA". That's cute.
Sure biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:48 pm
Xx_alice 2407_xX
LOL, you are welcome. *hugs* You don't know how much I laugh when I saw " 0h Mi S0N 0F A BANANA". That's cute.
Sure biggrin

CLiCK the words in blue, trust me u will laugh to the death!
This is my S0N.

Nouvelle Vie

5,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Befriended 100

YunJaeforeverlove4

Sparkling Otaku

35,775 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:52 pm
I like Usui and Misaki. I like Usui because he is so cool, hot and he loves Misaki and he would do anything to protect her and be with her, i just love him so much. I like Misaki because she is awesome, she is strong and can protect her self, she is knid to her friends and helpful to them and others, and she looks so cute together with Usui, i just love her too. So i will pcik Misaki. biggrin biggrin biggrin heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:17 pm
shugocharafan4
I like Usui and Misaki. I like Usui because he is so cool, hot and he loves Misaki and he would do anything to protect her and be with her, i just love him so much. I like Misaki because she is awesome, she is strong and can protect her self, she is knid to her friends and helpful to them and others, and she looks so cute together with Usui, i just love her too. So i will pcik Misaki. biggrin biggrin biggrin heart heart heart

awww, i love your answer. That's completely truee biggrin So, i agree with you about my favorite character.  

Xx_alice 2407_xX

0glissie_kins

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:04 pm
Xx_alice 2407_xX
shugocharafan4

awww, i love your answer. That's completely truee biggrin So, i agree with you about my favorite character.

I agreez wiht hte both of you!! xd They do make a great couple and yes I do kind of get jealouse of how Usui treats Misaki I wish I got that kind of treatment form a guy!! xd 3nodding mrgreen  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:01 pm
DPmaster21
Xx_alice 2407_xX
shugocharafan4

I agreez wiht hte both of you!! xd They do make a great couple and yes I do kind of get jealouse of how Usui treats Misaki I wish I got that kind of treatment form a guy!! xd 3nodding mrgreen

Of course, we all might find this guy someday. We just have to wait wink  

Xx_alice 2407_xX

Nina_maniac

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:11 pm
My favorite character would be Aoi-chan because i like that he's a crossdresser and i like his eyes  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:53 pm
Misaki and Usui because their both cool!!! emotion_dealwithit lol I sound like Yukimura  

softpinkbow

Fluffy Hunter

Welovepandas

Shy Kitten

9,050 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 12:26 am
~ Lol it would have to be both Misa and Usui because he's to funny of a Perverted-Alien XD and she's to cool <3 ~  
The Kwms Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff