Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
Cadenza's Storage for Profiles and Posts Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cadenza of the Heart

Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:51 am
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(xxAMELIA ROTHxx )

x
x

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇xxxx▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxT H EXI N F O R M A T I O N
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx A G ExxxxTwenty
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx G E N D E RxxxxFemale
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx R A C ExxxxHuman with small mixtures of 'alien' blood in the family tree
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx R O L ExxxxThe Girl
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx S E X U A L I T YxxxxHeterosexual
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx B I OxxxxAmelia's family originated from Earth, and they carried their wealth through the generations. She has lived her whole life on this island, and quite comfortably too seeing as she is one of the richest families settled there. Her parents have kept her quite protected, probably due to the locket bestowed upon her at birth, so she's never left her planet, let alone the bay that her family resides in. Amelia was loved enough by her family, and by the service people that have come and gone through the house in the past two decades.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx P E R S O N A L I T YxxxxWith her wealthy upbringing Amelia is a very well-mannered young woman, but that doesn't mean she's a push-over. On the contrary, she is not known to take people's BS, and she'll be sure to make it known if she does not like you. Being confined to the household has made her grow into a daydreamer, so she often wonders what lays beyond the stars she sees in the sky. She's also learned how to tie really good knots, how to walk 100% silently, and how to hide in order to sneak out of the house when she is too bored. And of course, she is a sweetheart, despite the brattyness. She's loyal to her friends and to her family, and if you've earned her trust then you've earned a dear friend.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx U S E R N A M ExxxxCadenza of the Heart  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:06 am

User Image

██████████████████████xx██████████████████████xx██████████████████████
                                          xxxxxxxxxI X FELL X FOR X YOU X I'M X TO X BLAME X FOR X IT XXXX SO X I X WON'T X ASK X YOU X ANYTHING

It had started an hour ago, the screams. So faint and distant it was hard to tell at first what they were. Kaede had been sitting on the terrace outside her room, brushing out her long hair, when she noticed noise coming from the village closest to the bay. She didn't think much of it right then, probably some party, but then a loud boom made it to her ears and she knew it wasn't a party, it was an attack. Kaede pulled her shawl tighter around her and headed inside to have the authorities notified, but once that was done she went back to watch from her terrace, seeing which direction the attack was heading. It looked like it was just staying in down in the village, and not moving up towards the more wealthy houses, like her own. This reassured her only slightly, because it was odd for them to raid only the poor. She clutched the locket around her neck nervously. "No, they wouldn't come for this. No one even knows. They're here just for a random attack.."

People started yelling in the manor next to the Roth's, and she saw a few maids run out the door screaming. "Maybe not.." It was time to get out of there, fast, but she panicked as the door downstairs blew open. "Portable cannons, these pirates are really on a mission." There was no time to try and run outside, and she'd be caught if she tried climbing off the terrace. Working quickly, she knotted together some sheets and threw them over the railing along with some rings and necklaces from her jewelery box, making sure to leave some hanging out of it. Then she climbed into the large chest at the end of her bed to wait out the attack. She hoped her set up looked convincing, she wanted them to think she'd grabbed her valuables and escaped so they would just leave again. Kaede prayed they weren't hurting her family or their staff.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx✿ ⋮⋮ without asking you I chose the goal as I like }}xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ☼ ✫ ☼
                            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI KNEW I JUST COULDN'T ▋ ── ▋ I COULDN'T LIE TO MYSELF - - - ❞
                            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀
                            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxA N D M Y H E A R T I S F I L L E D W I T H Y O U ★ ★ ★

Cadenza of the Heart

Inquisitor

Cadenza of the Heart

Inquisitor

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:49 am
User ImageUser Image
>>>>> They can have the ¤ world » We'll create our ))own
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> I may not be strong or brave or smart
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> But somewhere in my ❥》secret heart I know love will find a way
▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇

User Image
                                      Feeling a warm ball of heat beside her, Yumiko's eyes fluttered open. The sunlight coming from the window shone dimly on her soft features. Her luminant hazel eyes found a head of red hair peeking out from under the covers, already knowing the hair to be Daisuke's. For a moment of confusion, she pondered as to why he was in her bed, until she remembered that she had told him only a few days ago that whenever he felt afraid, he could stay and sleep in her bed. Smiling at the red-headed child's figure under the sheets, she couldn't help but remember a younger Yuko who would also do the same. Since her younger sister had gotten her own room however, such things became less frequent.

Although she knew that Daisuke was probably still tired, she could not stay in bed forever. Softly getting up from the bed, trying not to make too much noise and wake him, she tip-toed over to her closet, pulling out a simple yet cute outfit. Making her way into the bathroom, she took a quick shower, before coming out fully dressed with a towel wrapping up her hair into an unusual looking cocoon.

Today, she was intent on going out, not wanting to waste her life away indoors. Maybe she would go Christmas shopping, following all of which with a trip to the skating rink. She would most likely have Daisuke join her, as she was one of the only other zodiac he would communicate with. As for Yuko, she was probably already out in town, being the early riser she was. Maybe she would even ask Jun to go with her, that was, if he felt up enough to join her. A high schooler like him though, would probably prefer to hang out with some of his own friends...

Yumi uncovered the sheets, looking down at Daisuke. Much like all of the other zodiac, Yumi had been born naturally beautiful. With fair skin that was without blemishes, hair that shone a beautiful reddish bronze in the light, and eyes that unnaturally glowed a hazel color, Yumiko was always a sight among the crowd when leaving home. In her high school days, she had been very popular among guys, although she never payed them any attention, being the shy person she was. The only guys she ever cared about now were her family members. That was all that mattered anyway.

"Daisuke-kun, are you awake? It's morning now, so rise and shine~," Yumi told him in a song song tone. "Aren't you hungry? Let's go out to get something to eat." She smiled down at the child warmly, greeting him happily

U/C

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff