Welcome to Gaia! ::

FFF ~ Final Fantasy Forever

Back to Guilds

The best final fantasy guild on gaia; covering for ALL of your Final Fantasy needs! 

Tags: final fantasy, kingdom hearts, square enix, gaming, forever 

Reply FFF ~ Final Fantasy Forever
the girls of ff Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tempted Rogue Angel

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:51 am
Yuna and Rikku were awesome in X. But I definately liked Rydia (IV) too. She always kept Edge in line. Not to mention, she's one of the most powerful characters. The black magic and summons were amazing.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:47 pm
My Top 5:
5) Aerith- Probably the nicest characers in VII, her personality is optimistic, yet serious without getting annoying. I might have used her on my final party if she hadn't died

4) Freya- I absoutly love dragoons and Freya holds true to this. She's not the pampered princess and she poseses an awesome melee attack along with her jump abillity (I absolutly love her trance blaugh ) plus her outfit reminds me of a red mage outfit.

3) Agrias- Definatly one of the most valuable characters in Tactics. Her holy sword skills are compleatly awesome and she's a good canidate to be a dancer since she's one of the better female characters.

2) Rydia- I love her cobination of inocence and bravery, plus she know how to manage a flirting mouthy ninja. (*cough* Edge) Her black magic makes her an intigral part of the team and she gets the honor of being the first true summoner.

1) Celes- In my opinion she is one of the most under apriciated characters, everyone always talks about Terra but, Celes stabs Kefka, sings opera, and then turns around and takes care of Cid when he's dying,not really thinking about herself. She's an all around awesome fighter and she has an awesome cape this makes her my favorite character of all time.  

samdoo

4,800 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

Cheannese

4,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:01 am
I like Edea from Final Fantasy 8 because she was misunderstood in the game for a while.

I also like Lulu from Final Fantasy 10. She was just so serious yet humorous at the same time.

And then there's Lightning from Final Fantasy 13. She was both serious and misunderstood but she kept pushing herself to achieve her goals.
4laugh heart mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:19 pm
I say Lady Ashe and Lightning heart  

lKreme
Crew

Dangerous Seeker

7,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100

Ceberus13

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:46 pm