Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Karaneshii ^The Obscured Clan^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 172 173 174 175

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fasia3

Distinct Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 7:58 pm
((Pause exit))

Fasia held onto the door, thinking. “I’ve always waited for trouble to come to me. This time I’d like to get ahead of it, take the initiative, before something could happen to your establishment here. But you guys both feel drawn to stay…?” Her eyes widened. “That could be a sign something’s coming… coming in my direction, whether it intends to or not.” She leaned out the door again, looking up at the sky as the last bit of blue was swallowed by gray, clouds that she hadn’t noticed approaching before.

((Sound could exit Haunted Carnival and enter this thread, if you’d like? I’m kind of directionless right now other than the plot surrounding him.))  
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 12:26 pm
((Exit Seri to Haunted Carnival with Vince))

Shiane and Alsti looked at the woman, still considering her words. It was Shiane though who walked forward, "I believe I will go with you. I'm hard to scare and I'm quite adept at the defensive magics if the need arises." she nodded to the half elf, "Alsti should stay here in care the Clan needs her. Out of the two of us, she's the one capable of rising up the defenses of the Garden and Mansion in comparison to me. Afterall, it was elf magic that put them in place and elf magic that can work it." she nodded. The human mage made for the door and looked back at Fasia, "I will go with you."

((Exit Shiane to Haunted Carnival))  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Fasia3

Distinct Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 2:25 pm
((Exit to Haunted Carnival))  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 172 173 174 175

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash