Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
A little thing called life Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like Yaoi?
  Wtf does this have to do with anything
  Yes
  No
  Pole whore
View Results

FenrisHellhound

Unbeatable Werewolf

7,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:26 pm
Disturbed-Perfection
XSK Furry Leopard
Disturbed-Perfection
XSK Furry Leopard
Disturbed-Perfection
XSK Furry Leopard
"Oh I'm not entirely picky, just surprise me." he said following A'den.

"okay...well how bout some burgers?" a'den asked luca
"that would be lovely." He said as he took a seat.

"do you want cheese on it?" asked a'den as he went to make the burgers
"No but lettuce and tomato if you have it" He said.

"okay" a'den went out to grill the burgers
Luca sat and waited as he did he took out his gun, but unfortunately, he had lost it during his escape. "Oh dammit"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:37 pm
XSK Furry Leopard
Disturbed-Perfection
XSK Furry Leopard
Disturbed-Perfection
XSK Furry Leopard

Luca sat and waited as he did he took out his gun, but unfortunately, he had lost it during his escape. "Oh dammit"

as a'den walked in he notices luca looked troubled"whats wrong are you hurt or did you lose something?" he asked  

Disturbed-Perfection

4,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100

70mustangwolf

2,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:50 pm
Eriku_Kitsune
70mustangwolf
matt gets in the cop car and hot wires it to run over gang members
Dude.. there dead... did you not read the posts? its kinda important to read or sumtimes you look really stoopid
i was around a corner and didnt see them die  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:05 am
Disturbed-Perfection
XSK Furry Leopard
Disturbed-Perfection
XSK Furry Leopard
Disturbed-Perfection
XSK Furry Leopard

as a'den walked in he notices luca looked troubled"whats wrong are you hurt or did you lose something?" he asked
"Oh, I lost something I was carrying...It's not important though" He said and laid back in his seat, it was really comfortable.  

FenrisHellhound

Unbeatable Werewolf

7,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Disturbed-Perfection

4,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:30 am
XSK Furry Leopard
Disturbed-Perfection
XSK Furry Leopard
Disturbed-Perfection
XSK Furry Leopard

"Oh, I lost something I was carrying...It's not important though" He said and laid back in his seat, it was really comfortable.

"okay well here's your burge" said a'den "do you want some ketchup or mustard?" he asked luca  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:03 pm
Akaime walks up and orders for him and Dante even without his consent. "Hey id like to order so..." (Fate) a man takes Akaime and drags him down to the ground. (Akaime) Akaime grabs the caddle prod he brought with him and jabs the man in the neck. Akaime then grabs his pistol and shoots the man in the chest. "Scratch that, i dont want anything" said akaime apoligizingly into the mic. Akaime hops in the cop car and drives off 1 more mile west.  

Eriku_Kitsune

3,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Eriku_Kitsune

3,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:07 pm
Disturbed-Perfection
XSK Furry Leopard
Disturbed-Perfection
XSK Furry Leopard
As he walked Luca started thinking of ways to get the cuffs off. Although they all involved either blunt force to the chain or something sharp. "Oh dammit how am I going to get them off."

A'den noticed someone walking along and saw they had cuffs on he walked over to the person and said "hey i noticed you had some cuffs on can i help you with that?"
"Oh I would like that very much" He said gratefully.

"okay then just let me use this." A'den pulls out a mini chainsaw from his pocket and presses a button then cuts through the cuffs "there u go...i'm A'den by the way i just moved here." he says as he puts his hand out for a shake
+1 G.K. Point!/ +1 Prize point!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:26 pm
what the ******** happened . i heard a gun shot says dante  

MR HIGH COMMAND

FenrisHellhound

Unbeatable Werewolf

7,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:37 pm
Disturbed-Perfection
XSK Furry Leopard
Disturbed-Perfection
XSK Furry Leopard
Disturbed-Perfection
XSK Furry Leopard

"okay well here's your burge" said a'den "do you want some ketchup or mustard?" he asked luca
"Neither." He said taking it and taking a bite. "So, are you new in town?" He asked looking around.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:47 pm
MR HIGH COMMAND
what the ******** happened . i heard a gun shot says dante
"The black fangs are on to me we have to hurry before they ditch and find a new place to settle down." Akaime pulls up to a large abandoned Saw mill with a large black cresent shape was painted on the doors Akaime pulled over and stopped. "We'll need something more powerful. Dante, i think youll like what i give you." Akaime goes over to his trunk and pulls out two large black armored cases and slams them on his hood. "Akaime opens up one labeled "K-976" inside the case are a bunch of black parts which Akaime begins to put together really fast as if hes done it before. when hes finished he seems to be holding a large heavy Assault rifle. He hands it to Dante with a few Mgazines filles with .50 cal shells that appear to be about 3 inches long each. Akaime opens up another case that reads "D-777" Inside are a few more pieces which he assembles fastly and loads. It appears to be a large silver colored Assault rifle only bigger in both magazine and size. he ttaches a large lazer set to his and throws dante a set. "THey have a death sentence shoot to kill not like you be able to wound them with these the power is enough to take down a boeing a17 (huge a** plane) so i hope you're used to a large recoil cause these things are barely legal." said akaime with a dark grin.  

Eriku_Kitsune

3,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

MR HIGH COMMAND

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:00 pm
dante with a giant grin on his face said* omg awesome , best day ever* checks the gun  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:36 pm
MR HIGH COMMAND
dante with a giant grin on his face said* omg awesome , best day ever* checks the gun
"Yes, yes what ever i do this sorta thing everyday so its not that big of a deal for me." Said Akaime with a face almost expressonless except for the faint grin which seemed to derive from Akaime's bloodlust. "Come on lets go before they can realize whats going on." Akaime ripped off the door and threw the empty cases in the back of the car. He began to walk towards the abandonded mill.  

Eriku_Kitsune

3,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Disturbed-Perfection

4,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:32 pm
XSK Furry Leopard
Disturbed-Perfection
XSK Furry Leopard
Disturbed-Perfection
XSK Furry Leopard

"Neither." He said taking it and taking a bite. "So, are you new in town?" He asked looking around.

"yeah i just moved here actually" says a'den  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:07 pm
BUMP FOO! rofl its my b-day today! whee 4laugh  

Eriku_Kitsune

3,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

70mustangwolf

2,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:47 pm
after sleeping for who knows how long matt finds the nearest car and smashes the window then finds a spare key in the sun visor and drives to the nearest auto store and buys a ferrari then parks it in the spot that the chevelle he stole was in and put a note in the window that read
To the owner of the busted a** 72 chevelle here's a new Ferrari for you all i ask in return is that you don't call the cops over your chevelle thank you and PS this Ferrari is tax free  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff