Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Help, tips, and conversations on CoD:MW2. 

Tags: call of duty, modern warfare, cod mw2, xbox, playstation 

Reply Non-MW2 Related
xbox 360 overheats Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Moonlight Resonance

Greedy Capitalist

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:26 pm
Can anyone confirm if the new 360 can get the Red Ring? I got myself a new elite after my pro died on me (Not by Red Ring but the Graphics engine thingy was messed) anyways 5 day later the new 360 was released and I was like WTF!? I should have waited those 5 days. If you've seen or have the new 360 then you should know it looks pretty awesome however it lacks the removable HDD and memory card slots making it seem kinda useless to me since i keep my profile on a Memory unit.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:52 pm
R3DEMPTI0NS_F4LL3N
Can anyone confirm if the new 360 can get the Red Ring? I got myself a new elite after my pro died on me (Not by Red Ring but the Graphics engine thingy was messed) anyways 5 day later the new 360 was released and I was like WTF!? I should have waited those 5 days. If you've seen or have the new 360 then you should know it looks pretty awesome however it lacks the removable HDD and memory card slots making it seem kinda useless to me since i keep my profile on a Memory unit.

I know but it aint the rrod its that the power brick thing will light out red instead of green even if its unplugged. I seen it on youtube  

Kid Renegade
Vice Captain

O.G. Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Popular Thread 100

sharkmanx2

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:46 pm
R3DEMPTI0NS_F4LL3N

yes the knew xbox can die be the red ring and the ps3 also i have the ps3 and i got the yellow light of death  
Non-MW2 Related

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff