Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Action rp Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxX_Shadow-Wolf458XxX

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:06 pm
"The b*****d" Huntress thought she was in so much pain her lungs collapsed she had a hard time breathing blood running down her mouth her eyes open "Hes not a part of this" she said weakly looking at him in the corner of her eye she coughed up some blood

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:19 pm
"Then why is he here?Hmmm tell me that." A'den said as he looked over his shoulder at her. "Tell me why I shouldn't just kill the weakling and how you're going to stop me."  

Disturbed-Perfection

4,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100

Omaru-san

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:41 pm
Omaru snapped out of his trance and wondered what was happening. "Um what just happened?" he aked out of nowhere.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:10 pm
"The reason why I lost is because I didn't unleash my full curse on ya if I unleashed it I would of killed Omaru" She said her hair now a white color " and I don't kill inanest life" as she coughed up blood "And he went here to help me out when my arm was wounded" she fell in a coma like state hopping to heal her own injurys

XxX_Shadow-Wolf458XxX

Disturbed-Perfection

4,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:04 pm
"Oh you dont wanna do that" A'den said as he threw a knife into her right lung "You gotta stay awake or you'll die, you don't wanna xie do ya?" He asked mockingly the let out a little chuckle. "As for you." he said as he turned to the catboy "It's time go play." he said as he pulled out his sword.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:36 pm
When Omaru heard the word "play" he got very excited. "Okay I would love to play!" he said in excitement "Let me get one of my toys first." He cracked his fingers and raised his finger in the air then said, "Love-me CHAIN!" making a long, orange chain with a sharp tip come from the ground and wrap around his arm.
"Okay I'm ready!" he said happily.  

Omaru-san

XxX_Shadow-Wolf458XxX

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:50 am
"Omaru!" Huntress shouted she coughed up alot of blood "He'll kill you!" Huntress was bleeding badly she knew she couldn't serve her injerys but she wanted to "He wants to fight you" she pulled the knife form her chest giving her agony and pain the then tried to get up

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:17 pm
"Interesting." A'den said as he threw another knife into Huntress. "Just let me get my toys out!" He said as he pulled out a buster sword and surrounded it with a small but powerful aura and stood there waiting for Omaru.  

Disturbed-Perfection

4,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100

XxX_Dark-Maiden15XxX

5,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:56 pm
Huntress eyes closed as she tryed to heal her own wounds

((Its me XxX_Shadow-wolf458XxX))  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:11 pm
When Omaru saw A'den's glowing sword with amusement. "Neato! What pretty magic you have there mister." Omaru said with awe.  

Omaru-san

Disturbed-Perfection

4,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:01 pm
A'den sideswiped at the cat boy then brought his fist up in the opposite direction. He made a little contact but not enough so He grabbed one of the cats tails and swung him around and threw him into the forest snapping a great amount of trees.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:01 pm
Feeling hurt Omaru barely got on his feet and said "You..play...too hard mister." he walked towards A'den slowly. "You know you didn't have to hit me that hard." Omaru face looked like it was about to be in tears but he held them back as he was limping towards A'den.  

Omaru-san

Disturbed-Perfection

4,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:13 pm
"Awww I'm so sorry..." A'den said as he held his hand out for a shake but covered it with a mild invisible energy that would shock him when he touched the catboy.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff