Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lusitana

Invisible Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:21 am
♩♪♫ 𝔪𝔲𝔰𝔦𝔠 𝔱𝔬 𝔪𝔶 𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔰 ♫♪♩
Hello. I'm really not sure if i should post this or not... but i kinda don't have many places to search for some comment that might say something to my problems.
Basically i've had a totally stupid meaningless life with a broken childhood. Nothing new, i guess.

All my life, there's only one thing that kept true and that was God. I know it but i don't even understand how was it possible, because...
I consider everything i have worthless and that feeling is keeping me away from God. I do still believe in Him, i believe He's allways there and i believe His Words are Salvation... Just what's throwing me into sin is that i think He doesn't love me... i feel like i just have nothing to justify the opposite.

... sorry about that, you don't have to reply.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:46 am
I will give you an example: Why do you think parents love their babies? Is it because they are gorgeous? Fresh out of the womb, nope. The truth is for most people that they love their stinky, bald, slobbery children because the child is theirs. God doesn't love you because you are perfect. He loves you because you are His. I don't know why you think He doesn't love you, but I do know why he does.  

Lucky-Emi

Shadows-shine

Invisible Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:10 am
You are beautiful and fearfully and wonderfully made. A child of God! He loves you no matter what situation you are at in life! Don't ever doubt His love! It is unconditional! Nothing can separate you from the love of God, not death, not life, no mistakes, no accomplishments, nothing will make Him stop loving you! He loves you so much that He sent His Son to die for you! Jesus took the fall and thought of you! He knows your name, your heart and your thoughts. I can't even begin to emphasize how much He loves you, it's infinite!

Life is hard, we all have our ups and downs, but if we stick with God and pour out our hearts and souls to Him, it will be worth it in the end.

Here is a song, I have always loved and it has always cheered me up when I was feeling down! I hope it helps you too!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjYiEyu8Si8
heart  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:10 pm
We all fall short of the Glory of God, but He's there to help us back up.

A song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbnKW1gHRzE

EDIT: Also do not be afraid to post your problems. We all have ours, but we are all brothers and sisters in Christ.

"Fear not I am with you;, be not dismayed; I am your God. I will strengthen You, and help, and uphold you with my right hand of justice" Isaiah 41:10  

-xAngel of Redemptionx-

Scarlet_Teardrops

Sparkly Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:14 pm

For God so loved the world...

Meaning all people of all times.

...You included.

He died for you, dearest, beloved sister. Died. For. You.

*Huggles*

He loves you. I love you. The people in this guild love you.

Fear not. Pray, and try to be comforted. Satan and his minions can trick you into feeling unloved or alone. He does that to me all the time.

You're going to be okay. Everything will work out.
If you ever need to talk, I will listen and do what I can for you.

...You are loved...I promise...

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:19 pm
♩♪♫ 𝔪𝔲𝔰𝔦𝔠 𝔱𝔬 𝔪𝔶 𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔰 ♫♪♩
indeed this is my most vulnerable spot for satan to attack...

i even begin to feel bad on praying, i can't help on thinking "why should such a random trash girl pray for God now, i'm too much messed up."
i begin to think that i'm not worth it - it's clearly satan work and this idea makes it even worse cause then i also think okay now i'm not even strong enough to fight him.
sweatdrop  

Lusitana

Invisible Shapeshifter

Scarlet_Teardrops

Sparkly Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:14 pm
Luna Wolfgang
♩♪♫ 𝔪𝔲𝔰𝔦𝔠 𝔱𝔬 𝔪𝔶 𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔰 ♫♪♩
indeed this is my most vulnerable spot for satan to attack...

i even begin to feel bad on praying, i can't help on thinking "why should such a random trash girl pray for God now, i'm too much messed up."
i begin to think that i'm not worth it - it's clearly satan work and this idea makes it even worse cause then i also think okay now i'm not even strong enough to fight him.
sweatdrop

You will encounter many spiritual battles in your life. You will win some. You will lose some. But if you stay strong in Christ, victory is yours when it's all said and done. Because He has all ready overcome the world.

I understand the prayer thing too. How dare I pray to God? Sometimes it even goes so far as "How dare I be a Christian?" I love Jesus sooooo much, and I always feel like He deserves more than I can give. And it's true, He does. But that is the beauty of the Lord's love. He loves us unconditionally. He knows that our perfection only comes in death, and that's if we believe in Him. But He loves us anyway.

What an awesome God our God is.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:53 am
♩♪♫ 𝔪𝔲𝔰𝔦𝔠 𝔱𝔬 𝔪𝔶 𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔰 ♫♪♩
he is awesome indeed! even cause after all this s*** that my life is (i'm so sorry) He still insists on me.
even knowing i'm so weak, so stupid, so dumb, so bad, so messed up... even though i feel very much unloved.

i know He's there. i don't feel it much, but He insists on letting me be sure that He is anyway... it's more like a rational thinking, not much emotional... oh i dunno how to explain... :S
(sometimes i even doubt i am ever able to be emotional for the good feelings, i mean, i think i'm really not able to love)

it's like... :S sigh! i dunno!

i wrote once something... 21st march 2010, actually, in my personal blog. twas:

Am I a mistake?
Do mistakes exist only for bad feelings?
Do mistakes exist just to drive others into sin?
Do mistakes exist for death?
Shouldn't mistakes just stop existing?
My Lord... how come You still Love me?!

... yeah... i think that's quite much of it.
(maybe i just think too much)

i... i'm sorry, really, you don't have to read all of this. confused  

Lusitana

Invisible Shapeshifter

Shadows-shine

Invisible Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:54 am
Through Him the weak are made strong! heart  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:40 am
♩♪♫ 𝔪𝔲𝔰𝔦𝔠 𝔱𝔬 𝔪𝔶 𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔰 ♫♪♩
i'd like to thank everyone, you are all very good people, i lack a lot on trust and self-belief.

what you said earlier, shadow shine,
Shadows-shine
You are beautiful and fearfully and wonderfully made. A child of God!

was very good to read, thank you! ...

this is a fight i must pass trough on my own, with God's help, so thank you all very much for your support!  

Lusitana

Invisible Shapeshifter

Riku Elmwick

3,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:20 pm
I will emmit most of last year I strugled with the same thing you did. I thought no one cared and that if I dissappeared of the face of the earth no one would notice. Then I had a lifechanging experence through three songs played on K-love and regave my life to Jesus. Jesus does love never forget that and even when you feel alone he is there beside you. If you know that and remember that everytime you are down you will never be alone! heart  
ADVICE

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games