Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Sims 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Great place to share/show your creations and meet other TS2 fans! 

Tags: Sims2, Simulation, Maxis, Electronic Arts, Social Bunny 

Reply Main Forum
Strange Glitches with Relationships

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

golden-cat143

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:41 pm
I was playing my legacy family today when a few weird things started happening.

First there was a note saying that my sim's best friend, whose relationship was 96 daily and 96 lifetime, was no longer my sim's friend. And then as my family was eating lunch, the daughter suddenly lost her parents as best friends even though their relationship scores were above at least 70 or 80 in each category. And then finally, the mom and dad were sitting on the bed talking and the dad randomly fell out of love with the mom and was furious with her.

What the heck? I didn't know what was going on, so I moved them out of the lot and I will be moving them back in when I play again later. Hopefully it will help, but I don't know...

Also, lately my game has been a quite laggy and takes forever to load things... Could it be because I've been playing on a 5x5 lot or does that even matter?

Has anyone else had this kind of thing happen?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:04 pm
i googled it just now and there weren't any results on the first page. . . .

but the lag and long loading times. . . when was the last time you ran disk cleanup on your computer? disk defrag? also maybe you downloaded a package or mod recently. . . ?

how well does the rest of your computer run? have you tried running a virus scan? malware bytes is epic for that.

IDK just general stuff. . . . it may not be your sims 2 but maybe just your computer as a whole. o_o  

Anna Godly

5,050 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Junior 100

Cassandra Melvin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:23 pm
Check your Graphics A.K.A. Video Card on your computer. Also check the memory in your computer. If you do not have enough RAM your game may malfunction, or just go slow like it appears to be doing now. If everything seems to be fine I would also recommend checking the disc for any scratches, dirt, etc.. If ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING is in check then I do not know what to do 4laugh  
Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games