Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:51 pm
Bass Beatdown
Someone who commented said it kind of seems like an MMO. I don't blame him either. The globe logo, the fact that it appears to be very customisable. If there's a lot of crazy stuff the Wii might not be up to power. But we don't even have screenshots, so it's too early to say what the ******** that actually is.
It's most likely not that the Wii isn't up to power; they're just being too lazy to put it on the console.

That said, I like the trailer for this, even if it is quite strange. It seems like this should be more of a "Capcom Universe" type thing, but who knows.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:06 am
'Twas vey Robot Chicken-usqe  

Romyka

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:09 am
Meta_Fish
Bass Beatdown
Someone who commented said it kind of seems like an MMO. I don't blame him either. The globe logo, the fact that it appears to be very customisable. If there's a lot of crazy stuff the Wii might not be up to power. But we don't even have screenshots, so it's too early to say what the ******** that actually is.
It's most likely not that the Wii isn't up to power; they're just being too lazy to put it on the console.

That said, I like the trailer for this, even if it is quite strange. It seems like this should be more of a "Capcom Universe" type thing, but who knows.

That's kind of a weird thing to say when we haven't even seen gameplay yet... maybe the graphics are like, really really good  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:41 am
The Eleventh AK
Meta_Fish
Bass Beatdown

That's kind of a weird thing to say when we haven't even seen gameplay yet... maybe the graphics are like, really really good
If it's XBLA/PSN download, chances are they aren't going to blow it completely out of the water. Chances are the Wii could do it.  

Meta_Fish
Captain

Super Cheesio

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:18 am
New robot master confirmed: Chicken Man  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:21 pm
THEY NEED TO MAKE A 3RD MEGAMAN LEGENDS GAME.

THAT'S THE BEST MEGAMAN FRANCHISE CAPCOM HAS.

GAWD.  

Walamanchee

Unflamboyant

6,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:36 pm
I'm...confused.....  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:35 am
I think I know what it is. A Capcom game compilation. Yup. I hope it isn't though, 'cause that would suck.  

Super Cheesio

Bass Beatdown

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:10 am
Super Cheesio
I think I know what it is. A Capcom game compilation. Yup. I hope it isn't though, 'cause that would suck.
Why would there be Mega Man in the title then?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:47 am
Bass Beatdown
Super Cheesio
Why would there be Mega Man in the title then?
Why would Ryu and Arthur be in it then? Because the compilation would be mostly Mega Man games, and because Mega Man is perhaps their most popular character they're naming it after him. Kinda like when Sega name games which include lots of Sega characters or games after Sonic. e.g. Sonic and Sega All-Stars, Sonic's Genesis Collection  

Super Cheesio

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:05 am
It's definitely going to be a game using Megaman's structure. I mean, it's called Megaman Universe. I'm betting that what it is is a game where you fight Capcom characters in addition to robot masters, and get their powerups.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:48 pm
A more reliable video source is available here.
Also, strong enough petition from Nintendo fans can get this game on the WiiWare channel.  

Tae-Kwon-Doh-Boy

Bass Beatdown

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:29 am
Tae-Kwon-Doh-Boy
A more reliable video source is available here.
What do you mean a more reliable source?  
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff