God exists?
  Amen!
  Nope.
View Results

Scarlet_Teardrops

Sparkly Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:24 pm

For God's existence.
A reasonable person CAN believe in God's existence. Of course, we all ready knew that.

God Exists?

There ya go. Tell me what you think.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:30 pm
This is what I say about religion: The sense to realize that there must be some higher being responsible for our creation  

Lucky-Emi

Vaeltaja

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:40 pm
I like that.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:02 pm
Interesting website. I don't have time to read through it all tonight, but eventually I will try to.

I really like the book "Case for a Creator" by Lee Strobel. It uses logic, science and evolution to prove that God created this earth.  

Shadows-shine

Invisible Shapeshifter

Scarlet_Teardrops

Sparkly Genius

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:15 pm
Shadows-shine
Interesting website. I don't have time to read through it all tonight, but eventually I will try to.

I really like the book "Case for a Creator" by Lee Strobel. It uses logic, science and evolution to prove that God created this earth.

Lee Strobel is a strong force for Christ, and the Holy Spirit is using him in amazing ways!

I have his book, the Case for Christ.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:37 pm
Scarlet_Teardrops
Shadows-shine

Lee Strobel is a strong force for Christ, and the Holy Spirit is using him in amazing ways!

I have his book, the Case for Christ.

I have yet to read that one. My dad bought me the "Case for a Creator" back when I was in high school to help me get through and essay that I was writing about creation vs. evolution (darwinism). I still use the book as reference material when I get into debates about the two theories about the earth.  

Shadows-shine

Invisible Shapeshifter

~Ancient Scrolls~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces