Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Regula's Custom Jutsu

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Regula Kaguya

800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:36 pm
Custom Bloodline Techniques

Your Rank:Chuunin
Ninja Class:Monk
Name of Jutsu: Bone Shard
Rank of Jutsu: B
Jutsu's Element:Bloodline(Shikotsumyaku)
Jutsu Type:Ninjutsu
Do you want you Jutsu added to the Guild List?Yes, but can only be taught by me.
Description: This jutsu is a technique that can be utilized in two different ways: Assassination and Tracking. For both ways the process is the same, yet slightly different. Both ways start off by slipping a shard of bone into the target's skin by using Drilling Fine Bullet(most of the time, does not have to be used in order for this technique to work). The bone contains chakra from the user which allows them to track it. Since the bone is filled with chakra from the user, the user can control it and make it expand while inside the target, ultimately killing them. The expansion time is slow but cannot be stopped unless the shard is found and removed, but by the time the target realizes what happening the shard will be within the blood stream. The expansion time depends on the user's rank. For Gennin it takes up to ten posts, Chuunin eight, Jounin six, S-Ranked four.
Rp Sample(Only if requested)

Your Rank:Jounin
Ninja Class:Monk
Name of Jutsu:Tenshi no Mai - Angel Dance
Rank of Jutsu: B-Rank
Jutsu's Element:Bone
Jutsu Type:Taijutsu(Shikotsumyaku)
Do you want you Jutsu added to the Guild List?No
Description: This dance was made and created by Regula Kaguya. This dance balances defense with offense. The shoulder blades of the user begin to grow, piercing the skin and extending to a maximum of ten feet per wing. The blades take on the features of wings. They are extremely dense and cannot be used to fly, but may be able to let the user glide threw the air if they were to leap from a high height. The wings can be used to completely encase the user in bone, creating a near perfect defense. The wings can also fire their "feathers" as well.

Your Rank:Jounin(ANBU)
Ninja Class: Monk
Name of Jutsu: Ame no Mai - Rain Dance
Rank of Jutsu: S-Rank
Jutsu's Element:Bloodline (Shikotsumyaku)
Do you want you Jutsu added to the Guild List? No, but can be taught by myself.
Description: This technique allows the user to send thousands of sendon like bone shards at the opponent. While using the dance the attack can either be directly aimed at the target or sent into the air. The path of the needles may also be chosen meaning if wanted the user can send literally thousands of needle into their target. This attack can be used in conjunction with Bone Shard. The bones arrive from the user's palms. Each start of as large orbs of bone roughly the size of a baseball. The orbs grow to the size of softballs as they are launched. The process of which this takes is no more than a mere second. The balls travel towards the enemy( if that's where the user has launched them). Roughly a foot or two away the orbs split into literally thousands of needles per ball. They shoot at the opponent like at rapid firing machine gun.

Your Rank: Raikage
Name of Jutsu: Bone Coffin
Rank of Jutsu: A-Rank
Jutsu's Element:Bone(Bloodline)
Do you want you Jutsu added to the Guild List?No, but if I wanted to I'd gladly teach it to another.
Description: This technique was developed by Regula Kaguya. There are two way this jutsu can work: Offensive and Defensive. First will come the defensive part of the technique. This jutsu can be used to completely conceal Regula within a coffin made of thick, Kaguya bone. It acts as an ultimate defense and is almost unbreakable. Since it is his bone it can be manipulated to creating spikes which will quickly branch off and strike any incoming attack. Now the offensive part. Regula can ensnare his opponent within one of these coffins. Once inside the coffin it is sealed tight. Several bone spiked will grow within the inside of the box and pierce through the body of the enemy. Now only will the target be stabbed upon entering the bone coffin will begin to shrink and crush the target, causing them to basically implode.
Rp Sample

Your Rank: SS-Rank
Name of Jutsu: Erubou no Mai - Dance of Heavy Style Violence(Dance of the Elbow)
Rank of Jutsu: S-Rank
Jutsu's Element:Bloodline - Shikotsumyaku
Jutsu Type:Taijutsu
Do you want you Jutsu added to the Guild List?No, but I will teach it if I'd like.
Description:
In this technique the user emits bone from his elbows as he charges his target. He will crouch down, most of the time avoiding an attack, and spin with some speed. As he spins his elbows are propped up so they're sticking outward. This allows his first elbow to be able slice open the abdomen, or if you're low enough then the legs, wide open. Then, continuing with the spin, the shinobi slams his second bone spike through the abdomen of the target. As it enters the targets body it shoots out hundreds of senbon-like bones which will pierce the shinobi from the inside out.

Your Rank: SS-Rank
Name of Jutsu: Tai no Mai - Dance of the Body
Rank of Jutsu: B-Rank
Jutsu's Element: Bloodline - Shikotsumyaku
Jutsu Type:Taijutsu
Do you want you Jutsu added to the Guild List?No, but I will be able to teach it I'd like.
Description:
In this technique the user covers his entire body with thousands of small bones. These bones are senbon like and completely cover the users body. This is a great protection against Taijutsu. Not only do these bones work as a shield but they can be fired off at any give time. This sends thousands of bone needles hurdling 360 degrees about the user. The shinobi must spend a post standing still and generating the bones for he may injure himself if he does not.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:49 pm
Custom Clan Techniques

Name of Jutsu: Rush of Darkness
Rank of Jutsu: A-Ranked
Jutsu's Element:Hakemoto Clan
Jutsu Type:Clan
Do you want you Jutsu added to the Guild List?I will add it myself if it gets approved.
Description:This technique allows for the user to gather up their chakra within their palm. A large, black, sphere of pure, condensed chakra will be formed within their palm. The ball is equivalent in size to that of a basket ball. The technique is almost like a Rasengan but it's abilities are different. The ball can be either shot off or slammed into the opponent by hand. Right before impact it explodes outward. The degree of which the ball explodes is immense and will cause the target to fly back over forty feet. The attack will also result in internal damage such as internal bleeding and ruptured organs. It also causes for the skin of the target to be scorched past the third degree.

Name of Jutsu: Shield of the Monks
Rank of Jutsu: A-Ranked
Do you want you Jutsu added to the Guild List?As I said before, I'll add it.
Description: This technique allows for the clan member to create a shield of pure chakra. The chakra emits itself from his wrist and grows big enough to cover his entire body. It's a large, circular like shield which is capable of deflecting Ninjutsu it's rank and below and Taijutsu B-Ranked and below.

Name of Jutsu: Spears of the Divine
Rank of Jutsu: B-Ranked
Do you want you Jutsu added to the Guild List?I think this is already known xD
Description: This technique allows the user to create a mass of dark spears which are formed from his chakra. These spears are large, seven foot long, weapons which do serious damage. They launch themselves toward their target with the intent of impaling and completely slaughtering their target. These spears are similar to mini-Gatsuuga's for they spin as they fly through threw the air. They travel through the air at roughly 60mph.

Regula Kaguya

800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
-

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out