Back to Guilds

Tags: gothic lolita, japanese fashion, lolita 

Reply The Lolita Society.
Lolitas At School Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you do anything special to get ready for school?
  Yes!
  Nope, nothing special
  I didn't, but now I'm thinking about it~
  I don't go to school C:
View Results

The World Within

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:33 pm
Lady Cecilie
Well I m still in high school and I wear my lolita to school ever so often...esepecailly now that I got some actaul lolita clothes...not really but anyway...I maintain the lolita behavior unlike those annoying anime kids that say they do... I get cutesy notebooks and bags and be careful with the pencil... I had the most adorable sweet lolita outfit... I totally changed one of my classic into sweet but while changing classes the lead on my drawing got all over my baby pnk blouse and still hasn't come out

Hahaha wellllllll I'm particularly fussy about where I put my things when I done with them. I never have that problem. xD

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:51 pm
The World Within
Lady Cecilie
Well I m still in high school and I wear my lolita to school ever so often...esepecailly now that I got some actaul lolita clothes...not really but anyway...I maintain the lolita behavior unlike those annoying anime kids that say they do... I get cutesy notebooks and bags and be careful with the pencil... I had the most adorable sweet lolita outfit... I totally changed one of my classic into sweet but while changing classes the lead on my drawing got all over my baby pink blouse and still hasn't come out

Hahaha wellllllll I'm particularly fussy about where I put my things when I done with them. I never have that problem. xD
Lucky... I was so mad...and upset plus it happened in the morning. Don't accidently do that...it is bad enough being a lolita with lead all over your hands but it gets worse when it is all over your clothes! Oh and if you are a classic lolita rather than a sweet I suggest going with more proffesional school supplies and in darker designs!  

Lady Cecilie

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Fire-cat14

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:13 pm
Lady Cecilie
The World Within
Lady Cecilie
Well I m still in high school and I wear my lolita to school ever so often...esepecailly now that I got some actaul lolita clothes...not really but anyway...I maintain the lolita behavior unlike those annoying anime kids that say they do... I get cutesy notebooks and bags and be careful with the pencil... I had the most adorable sweet lolita outfit... I totally changed one of my classic into sweet but while changing classes the lead on my drawing got all over my baby pink blouse and still hasn't come out

Lucky... I was so mad...and upset plus it happened in the morning. Don't accidently do that...it is bad enough being a lolita with lead all over your hands but it gets worse when it is all over your clothes! Oh and if you are a classic lolita rather than a sweet I suggest going with more proffesional school supplies and in darker designs!

i like the advice you gave for classic lolita. Thats what im going for. im in college. so Classic lolita seems better. i had uniform for high school and middle school. As for the lead thats a shame. You should try to put hair spray. when i would get ink on my clothes i would put hair spray on and put it in the wash. look it up for lead before taking my advice.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:38 pm
Fire-cat14
Lady Cecilie
The World Within
Lady Cecilie

i like the advice you gave for classic lolita. Thats what im going for. im in college. so Classic lolita seems better. i had uniform for high school and middle school. As for the lead thats a shame. You should try to put hair spray. when i would get ink on my clothes i would put hair spray on and put it in the wash. look it up for lead before taking my advice.
I will thank you for the advice. Yea as a classic lolita it is best to stick to the more professional side. This gives you the look of a dedicated student nd you probably are but teachers get thrown off when they see somebody show up in petticoats and other doll like attributes. I had a teacher who hted it all t first but then when she observed me, my mannerisms, my abilities, nd my apperance I becme one of her favorites. I kept my stuff neat, orderly nd professionl when in classic nd gothic lolita. When in sweet lolita I used my cute fluffy pens and she liked tht I kept the two seperte. Sorry if I'm giving unwanted advice here. I kindof write a column about lolitas in school.  

Lady Cecilie

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

vampiredroid

6,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:20 am
This is my last year of Highschool; for my senior picture I wore lolita and went out and bought Lisa Frank binders and Hello Kitty lunch box and backback, and the first day of school I will be wearing lolita, just like I did last year.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:22 am
Lady Cecilie
Fire-cat14
Lady Cecilie
The World Within
Lady Cecilie

I will thank you for the advice. Yea as a classic lolita it is best to stick to the more professional side. This gives you the look of a dedicated student nd you probably are but teachers get thrown off when they see somebody show up in petticoats and other doll like attributes. I had a teacher who hted it all t first but then when she observed me, my mannerisms, my abilities, nd my apperance I becme one of her favorites. I kept my stuff neat, orderly nd professionl when in classic nd gothic lolita. When in sweet lolita I used my cute fluffy pens and she liked tht I kept the two seperte. Sorry if I'm giving unwanted advice here. I kindof write a column about lolitas in school.

Well, I don;t often wear lolita to my classes...I have done so in the past and plan on doing so again. My teachers thought it was interesting and liked it. I'm planning on wearing some sweet to class at some point, but I can tone it down, so that it's not too much. I'd really love to get some classic garments in burgundy. I have a unique fashion sense, but dress professionally when needed. There are skirt suits in my closet as well.  

Razzberry Pi

Desirable Codger

13,150 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150

Lady Cecilie

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:29 am
vampiredroid
This is my last year of Highschool; for my senior picture I wore lolita and went out and bought Lisa Frank binders and Hello Kitty lunch box and backback, and the first day of school I will be wearing lolita, just like I did last year.
You are so lucky! It is my last year as well...But for my senior pictures we have to wear proffesional clothing. I did decide upon a cute blue button up shirt with black trimming but that is the closest I could get to lolita... my mom won't even let me curl my hair.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:35 pm
If I had the courage and the equipment, I'd do it! xd

animelover357

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Profitable 100

vampiredroid

6,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:38 pm
Lady Cecilie
vampiredroid
You are so lucky! It is my last year as well...But for my senior pictures we have to wear proffesional clothing. I did decide upon a cute blue button up shirt with black trimming but that is the closest I could get to lolita... my mom won't even let me curl my hair.

Really? D: not even curl your hair? I thought curled hair was nice and professional and sweet to moms XD
Do you have a dress code at your school thats not uniforms but still polo shirts and dress pants? Because my school has a dress code like that and i manage to get away with lolita because it's modest and involves lots of blouses XD  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:17 pm
vampiredroid
Lady Cecilie
vampiredroid

Really? D: not even curl your hair? I thought curled hair was nice and professional and sweet to moms XD
Do you have a dress code at your school thats not uniforms but still polo shirts and dress pants? Because my school has a dress code like that and i manage to get away with lolita because it's modest and involves lots of blouses XD
Our dress code lets me wear lolita stuff  

Lady Cecilie

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Raspberry Panic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:07 pm
This is my first year of high school & i havent worn any lolita yet. Though last year i did wear a blue JSK to school for my birthday. Most people didnt have anything bad to say really, they mostly just asked why i randomly chose that day & what i was weraing.Some guy even told me i looked sexy... stare xd My birthday is at the end of the year so i figured they were to tired of school to care...  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:54 pm
Lady Cecilie
vampiredroid
Lady Cecilie
vampiredroid

Our dress code lets me wear lolita stuff

Do you attend a private or public school? (or charter?)  

vampiredroid

6,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hunter 50

Vivienne Valentine

Gracious Hunter

4,650 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:33 pm
Well I'm currently in college and so far I've done a toned down lolita or incorporated elements or accessories into more casual outfits. I am a dance major, so I often have 8+ hours of dancing a day, which means I don't want to wear something pretty that I'll ruin by putting on after ballet class when I'm sweaty! I do love to wear pretty hair bows to ballet.
On weekends I might dress up more if I'm going out. Also it's fun to dress up a lot for long library study hours since my library is such a pretty place.

Also, I'll dress up a lot for the anime club I attend since they'll actually understand. heart

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:37 pm
I'm in college but since I go to a college for theatre I dress depending on when I have movement or dance classes on my schedule. I used to wear lolita only on Fridays, now I wear full lolita Tuesdays and Thursdays, Casual lolita Mondays and Wednesdays. And a toned down Aristocrat on Fridays.  

SailorEarth89

Fire-cat14

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:15 am
Razeasha
Lady Cecilie
Fire-cat14
Lady Cecilie
The World Within
Lady Cecilie

Well, I don;t often wear lolita to my classes...I have done so in the past and plan on doing so again. My teachers thought it was interesting and liked it. I'm planning on wearing some sweet to class at some point, but I can tone it down, so that it's not too much. I'd really love to get some classic garments in burgundy. I have a unique fashion sense, but dress professionally when needed. There are skirt suits in my closet as well.

I went to a Charter high school so I had a uniform. So i didn't get to wear lolita.At most a bow in my hair. But then this whole phase at school happened and all the girls started to wear little bows. I kinda got annoyed(i don't remember why) and well i stopped wearing the bows to school. But i wear them now.  
The Lolita Society.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff