Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
-> Different <- {{Discussion Thread}}

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

missmess_x

Tiny Fatcat

8,575 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:05 am
Okayy, so I only got two replies back, and the reasoning of those two made were quite enough to make me decide anyway...

We're having a discussion thread! wooo!!

So, er... ah hem... yeah.
Welcome! (: Please, post any thoughts, questions, suggestions, spam (
Currently we are waiting for one more member to post (cough jaspoon cough :3) Then we can get rolling with the story! My next post will begin with it titled 'NPC', since it'll contain another character that hasn't been mentioned, and will help ya'll move along with what to do, okays? (:

Hope we're all still cool with this! And great job on first posts everyone! No joke
<3

xx

Link to RP

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:30 am
User Image

Link says:
HEE-YA~!!! HUP, HUP!! SHA-YA!!!!
(translation: Bump!)
LOL!
Okay, so I wanted to be the first to post here...
What'chu gonna do about it now? >;3

Cactuar Koi

missmess_x

Tiny Fatcat

8,575 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:47 am
LOL! Aren't you such a nut, Koi? xp hehe.

Another small update (which hopefully people will see... get your asses over here so I know you know this exists! ... great talking to myself... okay anyway!>) if I don't get a reply from jaspoon in one more day, then I guess I'll just add the NPC part, so that others can get in their second reply - but I won't go further than that until I get my last member up to date!!

biggrin okay! So, yeah, awesomesauce~
xx

BTW Koi... I believe VERY FIRST post is me x3
I kid I kid ! (:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:21 am

zzZZ
/sleeps
its feeling so slow lately... - -'

Aster -- rem

Gallant Gawker

ImpliedComplications

2,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:24 am
Hehe. That's why I have a bunch of differen't role plays on my plate at the moment. Makes the waiting a little easier.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:48 am

Not many role-play
catching my interest atm Dx
Im so bored since this
is the only role-play I'm in

Aster -- rem

Gallant Gawker

missmess_x

Tiny Fatcat

8,575 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:40 pm
Okay... it has officially been one day (for me) ... time to get things rolling again. As for jaspoon -- better catch up soon... :/

Sorry for the delay guys!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:50 pm
User Image
. . .
D'aww... you're right v.v;
Oh well, I have first-not-the-topic post!
I'll take that! X3
And yes, this is how Koi is, LeeLee
She oftens refers to herself in thrid person and will probably end up giving everyone a similar nickname at some point
All I have right now is a Link onexone, a trigun themed one and this one...

Cactuar Koi

missmess_x

Tiny Fatcat

8,575 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:56 am
So! Story is moving along! Need replies from each again -- and you may forward to after the meal, (and after tests that follow, if any), where you'll be back in your white bare room again (:
As for what'll come next, and the revealing of powers, it'll be when you can finally escape. I won't let you get to the Helipad so easily, you know! heh heh...

Obstacles that'll come your way will be the time you get to experience the first stages of your power! woo!

And, to get more interaction when we finally get through and onto this part of the RP, Some of you will cross paths with another as you go down the hallways, through fights, blah blah.

Now, I haven't had a chance to actually draw up a diagram for you all, but the map is pretty simple; just imagine birds eye view of a building broken up into 8 areas. Area 1-7 are just like a circle/square/oddshape around Area 8, which is in the middle. However, the corridors and pathways intertwine with one another in order to get to the 8th Area. The 7 areas are also beside their next number (e.g Area 1 is beside Area 2 and 7 (since the first and last area connect), Area 5 is beside Area 4 and 6)... (understood? x3)

Okay! So --after my next post as NPC, I'll post up a list containing each character and whom they may join up to. (:

Any question? n_n

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:01 am
Oh, and as for you Koi... >_> 'LeeLee'... cute! lol. Can't wait to see nicknames given to everyone else ;3 haha! --Ohh trigun... thats an awesome anime! ^^

I'm in a few other RPs myself (: ..I actually need to study... but I'm just addicted to improv writing that collaborates with someone else :3 just love the creativity, and how you don't know what will come next [in most]. Either way though, as you go along in any RP, you form a fun story~
heart

missmess_x

Tiny Fatcat

8,575 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

ImpliedComplications

2,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:16 pm
So... Where exactly is everyone? Poor Jamison is starting to complain about the voices again. Someone must post before his whining gets the best of me and I lock his cell for good (poor sap just won't be quiet)!  
U/C

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games