Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Non-NaruChat Sub (Talk about anything & everything) [LOCKED]
Code Geass

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zaphiakel

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:43 am
I've changed my mind. I don't want to make a final fantasy guild I want to make a Code Geass Guild anyone interested?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:44 pm
give me a geass and sure....lol, nah but in all reality, if you can pull it off, it sounds like fun...  

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

Zaphiakel

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:54 pm
well they way I want to do it is splitting up rpc's into classes. Like someone who uses their mind more would have the better geass and could eventually advance it to level three like Louch.

People who are soldiers like Suzaku and Kalin who are good at hand to hand fighting but better in their nightmares.

and cyborg's like Jeremiah who are the best at hand to hand and can directly connect to their nightmare  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:09 pm
story arc....what do?  

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

Zaphiakel

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:36 pm
good question lets see......... takes place after Louch's death......as it turns out there were other research facilities Attempting to create children with Geass..... and all ov them emerge at once revealing the existence of geass to the world..... Some get jealous and want the power others want to destroy it.....and as fars as rpc's they can do as they like.

and I would want everyone to be able to have a geass some better and more advance than others of course but you get the idea.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:48 pm
you should make the geass ting like the demons...if everyone can have a geass....everyone is gonna want one...if you make up like 10 unique geass and give them out...then it gives the geass users more of a story...  

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

Zaphiakel

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:50 am
yeah but if you think about it so many people had geass in the actual show. I mean I have thought of limits depending on the characters and stuff like if you decide to be a stategist like Louch your geass can enhance in level eventually being constant in both eyes. Gaining more and more powers.

Those who want to be physical fighters like Suzaku can get geass but it can't go past level one and must have a sever limit. Like Rolo's and the fact that it stopped his heart every time he used it.

and Cyborgs like Jeremiah don't get geass instead the get geass cancellers

does that sound like a bad idea?

And of course I would have to approve the geass and their abilites.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:02 am
Zaphiakel
yeah but if you think about it so many people had geass in the actual show. I mean I have thought of limits depending on the characters and stuff like if you decide to be a stategist like Louch your geass can enhance in level eventually being constant in both eyes. Gaining more and more powers.

Those who want to be physical fighters like Suzaku can get geass but it can't go past level one and must have a sever limit. Like Rolo's and the fact that it stopped his heart every time he used it.

and Cyborgs like Jeremiah don't get geass instead the get geass cancellers

does that sound like a bad idea?

And of course I would have to approve the geass and their abilites.

not a bad idea... but think, if everyone can have a geass, most have the same thing...

but the cyborg idea is pretty good, i like the idea of the fighter also.

the only concern i would have is too many people having Lelouch's geass and G-moding with it...  

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
Non-NaruChat Sub (Talk about anything & everything) [LOCKED]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items