Welcome to Gaia! ::

Elemental Genesis

Back to Guilds

The world is full of darkness and light. Each trying to take the other over. How can you stop the conflict? Join Genesis! 

Tags: Light, Dark, Elemental, Genesis, Roleplay 

Reply The Arena (Random Fight Thread)
vengeful_soul93 VS sendo_tetsujin6925 (PRP) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

vengeful_soul93

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:30 pm
Ryuukio sensed the massive amount of chakra grow from where sendo was. He sensed him come from right behind him but then he dissapeared. "Heh he noticed" He turned and saw the clones coming but before they got to him they poofed away. His predator had seeked and taken them out easily one by one, and then focused itself at Sendos position still following the sent of chakra. Ryuukio used this moment to strike and then disappeared into the shodowy ball again and appeared ten feet in front of Sendo. He pulled out his blade and let the dark tendrils engulf his right arm and the blade. He then lunged forward at the same time the predator did doing a pincer like move. Now if he tries to run my predator will get him so now ive finally got you!/i]  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:03 pm
Sendo could sense both Ryuukio and some other presance with him, and both coming at him attacking him. Sendo quickly opened his eyes with the Rinnegan, he decided not to run this time but to defend, once the Rinnegan appeared he used Almighty Push creating an invisible force that is able to reflect any move. He expanted it to a great distance away from him causing Ryuukio and the other thing with him to get forced back to distance where he can think of his next strategy. Right then he thought of it, he dove to the ground and created 10 clones with one being a multi clone. He transfered his Rinnegan into his multi clone and made the other clones use some of kyuubi's chakra to strengthen them up more. The clones circled around Sendo as he sat on the ground and stayed perfectly still absorbing all the natural energy around him. The multi clone stood in front of Sendo and created and Almighty Push force field around all of them and held it there as the other clones used wind release Hurricane vortex to surround the shield with a massive amount of rapidly spinning wind that is so sharp that it would mince anything that would get caught in it. Sendo stayed still for as long as he could. Within moments Sendo stood up and opened his eyes, his eyes had an orange outling on the outside of his eyes and his eye itself was yellow with a sidways oval pupil. He was now in Sage Mode. Being in Sage Mode he was able to sense everyones chakra. Once he did he sensed where Ryuukio was and he sensed that other presance and found out that it was some wierd creature. "What the...that creatured reminds me of the ones that are in your Shadow Hall...?" he shook is head and prepared himself for Ryuukio.

Lardass Larry

vengeful_soul93

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:30 pm
Ryuukio quickly recovered from being knocked back. He looked over to where Sendo was and saw him dive intot he ground. He went to go follow but sensed a massive chakra flow beneath him. He went a little closer and felt wind coming from his location. He thought quickly and made the ground above Sendo extremely dense and filled the area around them completely with water infusing his chakra with it. The surrounding area is a violent place to be now.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:11 pm
Sendo's eyelids and just around the outside of his eyelids began to turn a heavy orange. The wind that spiraled around him intencified. When he opened his eyes his pupil was made into an oval and turned on its side. The color around his pupil which was once purple was now a golden yellow. A slight amount of green aura eminated from his body as he stood there and looked up at the scenery above. He was taking in all the natural energy that surrounded him and Ryuukio harnasing its power and making it his own. With one jump, the earth under him cracked and broke. He shot through the air with great speed along with power. The wind that was surrounding him in a dome shape started to follow him seconds after he jumped. Sendo landed on one of the bone pillars then closed his eyes to sense where everything was. He could see the energy that was giving off of living beings. Anything that was a live and in motion he could see. Once he found where Ryuukio he came up with a plan. Sendo pulled out what looked like a small round jawbreaker from his pocket and tossed it into his mouth without even thinking about it. His energy began to serge wildly as the round object digested in his stomach. All the energy that was serging out of his body was intensified so much that it took the shape of lighting. Sendo raised his hand in the air and as he did so massive amounts of lighting formed in the palm of his hand. The lighting bolts were to big to all fit in his palm so it made what looked like a tower above him made of lighting moving upward. He then jumped up and dove into the water that was below him and right when the lightning made contact with the water it made an uncontrolible electrical current shred through the water.

Lardass Larry

vengeful_soul93

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:42 pm
Ryuukio felt a giant wave of energy flow over him he then saw a giant pillar of lightning. Thinking it was only the storm he let it by with out second guessing it. Then the water started to surge with the lightning. In just barely a moment he jumped up to one of his bone pillars and took a heavy sigh. He new that this attack was from Sendo and he new he should have reacted sooner. He got up and sensed where Sendo was through the bones. He surged energy through all of them and then started to move in sync with the branches to attack his foe. He lowered his hand and started forming a black plasma bomb in his hand. Being of pure shadow energy it would anihilate anything within its radius, the only downfall was that it had to be a direct hit to a living object.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:56 pm
Sendo emerged from the water and hovered in the air with wind spiraling around him in a furious rage. The orange around his eyes were gone and he was out of his sage mode. Damn it, that lighting technique took all of my natural energy. It took all of it to turn chakra based lighting into real natural lighting. He sighed then looked up when he sensed a different type of energy being formed that he hasn't sensed before. "s**t what is that" he started to panic a sec before landing on one of the bone pillars and jumping from bone to bone to get farther away from where Ryuukio was. Where Sendo ended up was at the very end of the Bone forest before he stopped and took a breather. "Fudge nuggets, what am I going to do now, Im nearly exausted and Ryuukio still has a lot of energy..." he paused in thought trying to think of a solution on what to do with Ryuukio. He then snapped his fingers figuring out what he can do, "hey if i use 'that' it would be able to keep me alive. It has enough power to get him away from me and it hardly takes any of my energy I can rest a bit and use it and it would still be as strong as my other techniques with the cost of no energy basicly." He put is hands together like he was going to clap but didnt slam them together just held them there. As he did so he began to restore all the energy that he lost so far in the sparing match. Hey wait a sec...where did my sword go?! he thought forgeting completly about it. His chakra was being restored along with a yellowish-white engergy forming around his hands.

Lardass Larry

vengeful_soul93

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:04 pm
Ryuukio sensed Sendo moving again. By the time he got to where Sendo was originally he was already at the the end of the forest. This is taking forever! Stop moving god damnit!He shot himself towards sendo by making the a catapult out of the trees. He saw sendo in sight and sprang of one of the trees and slowed to a stop a little ways away. He let loose the bomb into the air and started forward. The little energy bomb concealed itself and followed along with Ryuukio. Alright now to distract him while this lines itself up.With that he shot forward with his palm outstretched to shoot a black aura sphere at him.  
The Arena (Random Fight Thread)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff