Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Help, tips, and conversations on CoD:MW2. 

Tags: call of duty, modern warfare, cod mw2, xbox, playstation 

Reply Non-MW2 Related
Xbox Red Ring of Death Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kittymeeow
Vice Captain

Anxious Cupcake

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:46 am
AdvanceEX
Wait, another word of advice, see if Microsoft comes out with a 2nd gen 360 slim. My friend's 360 slim just broke due to a broken disc drive so try waiting so Microsoft can fix these problems in later versions

yeah.. weve been watching for issues... I think we may just bust in to it and try to fix it....  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:49 am
Exotic Player IV
Kittymeeow
Exotic Player IV
Doesnt matter. As long as he has a life. XD i just wanted to say that. Anyways, the price might drop for it but idk all i can say is wait.

who my boy friend?

yea, nothing mean im pretty sure he does

no it sucks a lot... we watch tv on our xboxs.... so when im playing my games he cant watch netflix... so it is a huge inconvenience... so yeah.. he has a life... but that is a key into night life... lmao.  

Kittymeeow
Vice Captain

Anxious Cupcake

41truth

7,475 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:12 am
You have to install your games so it wont heat up as fast.
It works on mine.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:52 pm
Kittymeeow
Hey Gang,
So my boy friends Xbox has been freezing and giving... what wast it E73 error..? I forget. Well anyways. He bought this Elite when it came out in 2006. In 2009, he sent his in for the same issue its having now. They couldnt fix his and sent him a "new" refurbished unit. So, he called up and asked if the 3 year warranty last for this unit or if any other exists cause hes hasnt had it for a year and a half and its already broken. Of course, there is no warranty. Your warranty ends 3 years from the buy date of the 1st console... even if they send you a completely different one. Silly huh? It will cost $100 bucks for a replacement.
So, were gonna bust into it I think and try to figure out what the deal is.
He is also debating on buying the new one. Anyone have it? Is it worth it? Comments?
has he ever used xbox connect...? O.o cause from what i know if u do and if that is what is causing the problem they ban ur xbox not just a game but the xbox its self so u cant play online but they should be able to play a regular story mode type of thing for tht red death ring thing... ._.

So, I just got my console Last... Dec or Jan. I am now just waiting for my box to give me RROD. Makes me kinda wish everyone was PS3.... I originally wanted that... but EVERYONE I know has the Xbox.. and what fun is not being able to play with friends? Lmao.

ArticRainer

Non-MW2 Related

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces